Sunday 3 April 2011

Jennifer - March 30, 2011

http://www.wordsfromjesus.com/index.html
3/30/11
7:30 PM

My child, when will My children learn from the mistakes of Adam and Eve? The fire of justice is about to fall down upon humanity and breathe forth a wave of change that will change the course of survival for mankind.

I weep tears of blood for I no longer see a repentant world, but a world that is bound for complete destruction. Many seek to compete with one another to see who is the greatest one. I say to you if being the greater one causes you to lose your soul to the fires of hell then the greatest thing that you have achieved is eternal damnation.

I say again My children repent for the hour has and continues to close in for the time of mercy is now for I am Jesus the King of mercy and it is My mercy and justice that will prevail.

3/30/11
3:25 PM

My child, My peace be with you. I tell My children, look to the signs but do not become paralyzed by them, rather allow them to be your guide that with each passing sign you are coming closer to your King for I am Jesus.

Heaven is warning humanity that the cycle of the earth has become distorted and it is only through repentance that the cycle can be restored. I tell you My children do not become paralyzed in your way of living, for some they stop and can no longer live out of fear something greater is coming and for others they do not heed to the signs being given.

Who will be the foolish virgins? They are those who do not take heed and their time of mercy will be no more. Live My children, live with a conscience that is in harmony with the warnings of mercy being sent from your merciful Savior.

The lamb is crying out My children, the lamb is crying out to repent! Repent! Repent for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.