Sunday 27 March 2011

Duke Puntalangit – The Last Prophecies

RE-POSTING : EVENTS TO OCCUR SOONNOTE: Feel free to copy. Articles in this blog may be copied and/or re-posted in other sites provided this is done verbatim and the copied / re-posted articles must remain attributed to the author. A link back to the home page of this blog will be most appreciated but not necessary. Thank you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am re-posting some of my articles which I previously deleted from this blog as I have observed that some of my articles which were copied and posted to other sites were inadvertently edited to the point that they sometimes contradicted my original intention. There will also be some editions from my end so that these articles may best fit our present situation. Seer Duke Puntalangit, PhilippinesOriginally posted : April 24th, 2010I know many of you prefer to read specifics about future events.I had the same attitude too before, when I was not yet a visionary.I simply disregarded prophecies, because they seemed cryptic and ‘playing safe’.For your good, I will try my best to write here (without compromising what must be kept hidden at this point), to GIVE YOU A SIMPLIFIED VERSION of what I believe will happen in the VERY NEAR FUTURE.BELOW ARE THE EVENTS WHICH I BELIEVE WILL OCCUR SOON:[1] Present MIDDLE EAST CRISIS will ignite into full confrontation between Israel and Arab states who will be united with Russia. This may occur between March and April this year. Russian involvement or deployment of forces either in the Mediterranean or any Middle East country will be the final indication that Israel will soon be attacked by the Russia-Arab alliance.[2] US suffers heavy CASUALTIES on AMERICAN SOIL. (Nuclear attack on US cities)[3] RUSSIA mobilizes in MIDDLE EAST. Russian tanks (forces) will occupy Arab countries.[4] POPE intervenes and goes to RUSSIA.[5] REVOLUTION ERUPTS IN EUROPE.[6] THE HOLY FATHER IS MURDERED.[8] The LAST POPE will be elected during the course of World War III. He IMMEDIATELY CONSECRATES RUSSIA exactly as Our Lady of Fatima requested.[9] The TRUE ANTICHRIST [a person] will arrive, halfway, during the Pontificate of the Last Pope.He will arrive AFTER the World War, when peace has been re-established between the nations.[10] Europe will prosper during the reign of the True Antichrist but it will be a prosperity without God.[11] The Last Pope will successfully retake the Papal Seat a few years later and immediately dies thereafter.[12] Unprecedented natural calamities will occur in the US until the THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS, the CELESTIAL PURGING.[13] Our Lord will return sometime after these last events.As for me (Duke), I will witness the chastisements (the revolution, the world war, etc.) until the glorious return of the Last Pope. However, I will not witness the Celestial Purging as it has been revealed to me, that I will die before that time comes. I was made to understand that I will die [at] a young age. I am in my late 30s now.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.