Monday 4 April 2011

Chemtrails Seen Over Auckland on March 30

Writes activist Vincent Andersen of Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand, in an e-mail sent on the 3oth of March, 2011:Tonight on my way home from work I saw chemtrails – so I went up Mt Roskill, Auckland to take some photos.   I was too late to take any good photos, but there was a man up there who asked me if I thought they were chemtrails. We got talking and he has sent me all the photos he took tonight.

Vincent”

Here are two of the photos he sent. Thanks Vincent!

I wrote for Investigate Magazine from 2000-2005, then decided to invest my energy in the alternative media, when I became aware of the rise of fascism that was being concealed from the public under the guise of hoaxes, such as the "war on terror," by the mainstream media.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.