Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dial 111 When You See A Chemtrail

Writes anti-geoengineering activist, Fiona M. from Melbourne today:

Hi Clare,
I’ve been thinking about what I’ll do when I’m back in New Zealand and see a chemtrail, which no doubt I will. I’ve decided that perhaps the best action would be to simply dial 111, and tell the operator I’ve seen a chemtrail, where it is and what time and ask to speak to the police.
That way, there would be a recorded public record of my statement to the police. And if everyone did that each time they saw a chemtrail, the “authorities” would surely have to come up with some kind of response.  Can you imagine if everyone around New Zealand did that? The issue could surely not be continued to be swept under the carpet…

Thanks Fiona. That is a good idea.  Also, we could call in at the public counters and report that a crime is being committed.

I wrote for Investigate Magazine from 2000-2005, then decided to invest my energy in the alternative media, when I became aware of the rise of fascism that was being concealed from the public under the guise of hoaxes, such as the "war on terror," by the mainstream media.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.