Saturday 2 April 2011

Donald Trump Prime Time: Obama is “Weak”;”Kisses Everybody’s Ass”

Donald Trump, likely to be Presidential Candidate Donald Trump soon, joins Bill O’Reilly in an introductory discussion on his policy platform and ideas.

While we can’t say we agree with Mr. Trump on all of the issues and would like to have seen more in depth discussion on foreign economic policy, monetary policy, job creation, taxation, and the use of military intervention, he can certainly be a powerful force in the Republican Party. For the time being, Trump is covering just the surface level on the many problems facing America. We’ll certainly stay tuned if Mr. Trump decides to run, as he couldn’t be any worse than President Obama, Mitt Romney or Sarah Palin.

One particular quote from this interview suggests that, if nothing else, a Trump Presidential run will not be short on entertainment and President Obama, as well as the other republican candidates, would have their hands full. Speaking on Iran and President Obama’s military policies:

I wouldn’t let them have a nuke. I would do what I had to do. They will not have a nuke. I will stop…they will not have a nuke.

Look, our weak President, who kisses everybody’s ass is in more wars than I’ve ever seen. Now he’s in Libya, he’s in Afghanistan, he’s in Iraq. Nobody respects us. Nobody respects our leadership.

What, can I do worse? You’re talking about me like I’m a war monger. This guy got the Nobel Peace Prize and every time I look he’s going in…

(Total Run Time Approximately 20 minutes)

Part 1 of 4:

Part 2 of 4:

Part 3 of 4:

Part 4 of 4:

Hat tip Market Ticker

Share

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.