Monday 25 April 2011

Friday, April 15, 2011

 

Friday, April 15, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, you can see how the Pharisees did not want any prophets or a baptizer interfering with their authority. This is why many of My prophets were killed, because the religious authorities were threatened by the truth. I told the people to follow the words of the Pharisees, but not their actions of hypocrisy. The Pharisees did not like Me criticizing them, yet they could not explain My miracles. After these leaders crucified Me, they were even more afraid of My Resurrection on Easter Sunday. They paid off the soldiers to say that My disciples stole My Body. This miracle of rising from the dead was way too much for them to accept, so they believe this lie about the soldiers even up to today. As you approach Holy Week give reverence to My very act of salvation for all mankind.”

Saturday, April 16, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, you are celebrating a feast of mixed emotions with the coming of Palm Sunday on one hand, but Passion Sunday on the other hand. At first the people of Jerusalem were celebrating My entrance with palms waving as I came on a young donkey. In another sense there is a celebration that souls in the place of the dead are going to be allowed into heaven because I have paid the ransom for their sins. This is true for all souls who have died or are still alive. On the other side of My Passion, it is hard to witness how much I had to suffer and die. To some, My crucifixion may be a sign of weakness or defeat, but this death on the cross was My means of salvation for all mankind. At one point in the Garden of Gethsemene I wanted to let this cup be passed, but I then accepted the Will of My Father, and allowed evil to have its way with Me in a cruel death. Now that you will be reading My Passion, you are preparing to enter Holy Week with the sorrow of the death of your Savior which was caused by your sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will soon be recounting My Passion and death on the cross. Ever since Cain killed Abel, I have decried any form of killing because it is denying My plan for each soul that is killed. The most blatant form of killing is how many people are killed in wars, whether civilians or combatants. It is the one world people who are led by Satan that are forever causing wars because they profit from the money spent on weapons, especially companies who are working for your Defense Industrial Complex. One of America’s recent problems is that your Presidents have been declaring wars on countries without the real consent of your people in the Congress. War powers belong to the Congress and the Executive branch is usurping the will of your people. There is also another war on the unborn which is killing millions of My little ones. These poor children are defenseless against the mothers and doctors who are killing their children. What you have now is a total disregard for the value of human life. You also have killing of older people in euthanasia, and the evil one world people are using their inventions and diseases to kill more people. Satan is leading this evil of killing man because he hates all of you. He has formed this culture of death, but I am calling on My people to work against wars, abortion, and euthanasia. Pray for an end to this death culture because it is calling for My justice.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/04/23/friday-april-15-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.