Friday 22 April 2011

Jennifer - The Bridge of Mercy

 

http://www.wordsfromjesus.com/index.htm
4/17/11
1:49 PM
My child, each and every soul enters into the garden before they come to their eternal resting place. I say to you do not be fooled, My children, for the same serpent that tempted Adam and Eve is the same one who tempted Me in the desert and in the garden of Gethsemane. You are not immune to the same temptations and the key to overcoming these temptations is by staying close to the Sacraments for I am Jesus.
The only means by which mankind can come to My Father and not face the hand of His justice is through Me for I am the bridge of mercy for I am Jesus. Come take My hand during this time when you shall begin to unite your suffering to Mine.
Enter into the stages of My Passion with a prayerful heart that is striving to bring to Me a great multitude of souls. Now go forth in peace for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

http://apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com/2011/04/jennifer-bridge-of-mercy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.