Thursday 7 April 2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, you are constantly under attack every day from the devil’s temptations. The only sign that I gave to the people is the sign of Jonah. That sign is for prayer and fasting that saved the people of Nineveh when they wore sackcloth and ashes and repented. Even some churches in Lent place purple cloths over the statues to honor this form of repentance. Then I told the people that there is something greater than Jonah here, referring to My mission on earth. Later, it was revealed that My death on the cross brought salvation to all of mankind. By accepting Me as the Master of your life and seeking My forgiveness, you can enter into heaven since I have paid the ransom for your soul. I have left you the greatest sign that I could give, and that is My Real Presence in My consecrated Host. This is how I can say that I will be with you in My Blessed Sacrament until the end of this age when I will return. So come to Me in Confession to cleanse the sins from your soul, and receive Me worthily in Holy Communion which heals the damage caused by your sins.”
(St. Joseph Mass) Jesus said: “My people, this celebration of the Mass in honor of St. Joseph is a tribute to My foster father and his beautiful life. The Gospel reading (Matt. 1:18-24) tells of how St. Joseph was going to divorce Mary quietly when she was found with child. Later, an angel came to St. Joseph in a dream to tell him that she conceived a child by the power of the Holy Spirit, and the child was to be called Jesus. Then St. Joseph followed the angel’s words and accepted Mary into his house. St. Joseph was a good guardian in registering in Bethlehem for the census, and also in the warned trip to Egypt and back to avoid Herod trying to kill Me. He plied his carpenter trade to provide for the Holy Family and he taught Me his carpenter trade as well. Even though St. Joseph is not quoted in the Bible, his actions and his unrecorded words were consoling to My Blessed Mother and Me. He was a very caring parent, and he is a model for all fathers. Many people pray to St. Joseph for their petitions and honor him at this St. Joseph’s table.”
Jesus said: “My people, you have been watching this earthquake saga in Japan play out, but you do not realize how long the affected areas could be without electricity and other utilities as tap water. Millions of people are without electricity which is why it is hard to fix their nuclear reactors in near darkness, except for flashlights or fuel driven generators. When America will be faced with earthquakes on the West coast and on the New Madrid fault, the damage will kill many people, and more will be without electricity as well. Major earthquakes could also be a problem with your own nuclear reactors. I have asked My people to store a year’s supply of food with water because you may be faced with power outages and food shortages. These power outages could be for a long time, if power stations have to be rebuilt. You also should have extra fuel and heating capabilities along with propane for cooking and oil for lamps to give light. The one world people will turn off your power anyway when they want to declare martial law. These preparations may sound dramatic now, but when disasters strike, these preparations may provide for your survival. I will warn My people when it is time to leave for My refuges before martial law comes. But these things could happen very quickly, so you will need everything ready to leave in a short notice. Do not be distressed or worried over these world events because you can trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones. When these events come, your life will change dramatically, but you will be praying more then.”
View the original article here

This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.