Friday 18 January 2013

Thursday, January 3, 2013

 

Thursday, January 3, 2013: (Holy Name of Jesus)
Jesus said:“My people of America, your forefathers, who established the United States with your Constitution, founded your country on God-fearing principles of fairness to all of your citizens. Your Congress, Presidency, and Supreme Court were set up with checks and balances. You have a situation where the Senate is now dictating to the House how legislation should be passed. Many of your deficit problems have yet to be addressed, and there will be more compromises needed for your debt limit and what budgets will get cut. Your spending needs to be controlled because your deficits are too high to finance. It is difficult to ask people to pay enough taxes to cover all of the increases in your entitlements. People do not realize that if you cannot find enough funding of your debt, then your whole financial system will collapse. This is why you need a better attempt to balance your budgets with cuts and some taxes. If your deficits continue as they are, then your credit rating will become like Greece, and the dollar could lose its value. The one world people are planning a collapse of the dollar, so the ensuing chaos would allow them to declare a martial law takeover. When the dollar falls, then My faithful will need to call on Me so your guardian angel can lead you to My refuges guarded by an invisible shield. Have your things packed to leave because this situation is not far off.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, many of your people have Christmas trees to decorate their houses along with your Nativity scenes. In the vision you are seeing these trees set out for pick up as a sign that Christmas is over. I have suggested before to keep a small Nativity scene in your prayer room so you can celebrate My infancy all year round. Many preparations are made for Christmas, and it is over in one day. Others celebrate a novena before Christmas and an octave after Christmas. Rejoice in celebrating My Incarnation as a man.”

Jesus said: “My people, the hymns of Christmas remind you of how the angels sang beautifully to the shepherds. You also are hearing songs of peace to all mankind while you see all kinds of war and evil all over. I have asked you often to pray for peace because of all the wars across the world. These songs are a peaceful way of sharing love with everyone. Join in singing these familiar carols that show My blessings on everyone.”

Jesus said: “My people, these speakers are enabling the celebration of My birth so everyone can hear My Word proclaimed over all the earth. I came to free people from all of their sins, and this Good News is worthy of shouting out from all of the rooftops. Rejoice in My becoming a man so I could die for your sins, and bring salvation to everyone. Soon you will be celebrating the Epiphany when the three kings share their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Rejoice that most of the world has received My message of love, but more people need to accept Me into their hearts.”

Jesus said: “My people, if you are going to make some New Year’s resolutions, let them be things that you could reasonably accomplish in a year. Many resolutions are forgotten quickly if you do not really work to keep them. Resolutions to improve your spiritual life could truly be worth the effort to grow closer to Me. You need to work constantly on perfecting yourself if you want to be with Me in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, in many walks of life you are seeing so many injustices as in the financial world and in politics. I have created a perfect world, but it has many imperfect human beings that are trying to improve on My perfection using your GMO technology. Struggle to preserve My creation as I created it as you grow your organic crops free of pesticides.”

Jesus said: “My people, these three kings of the East have followed My Star of Bethlehem faithfully so they could give worship to their real king. They inquired from Herod the right of passage through his kingdom. They did not return to Herod as they were warned in a dream to go home by a different route. I was coming as a spiritual King to save My people and not to rule over the Romans. Celebrate My Epiphany as your real King of the world who loves all of you so much.”

Jesus said: “My people, this Christmas season passes quickly, and in another week or so it will end with the celebration of My Baptism by St. John the Baptist. After this you will start Ordinary time until the beginning of Lent. Relish these few days of My infancy while you still have your decorations before you. It is a joy to celebrate giving gifts to each other as well as the poor. Keep this Christmas spirit in your hearts all year long.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/01/14/thursday-january-3-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.