Thursday 3 January 2013

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

 

Tuesday, December 4, 2012: (St. John Damascene)
Jesus said: “My people, you were given the word to watch for My coming as you started this Advent Season. Now in the vision you are being given another word of ‘Light’ so you are ready for My Light to remove the darkness of sin. Wherever you have My Presence, I am the Light of the world to show you the way to heaven. When you have power outages, you are faced with a need for light in the darkness of night. It is My coming to earth that will bring My salvation for all souls who accept Me. Even in the description of Isaiah and in Revelation you are seeing a Light that will not cease in My coming Era of Peace. So rejoice as you see the Light of My Star of Bethlehem that led the Magi to find Me in My crib. I give each soul a spiritual light to follow Me in My sacraments. Even in Baptism, you are given a lighted candle from the Easter Candle. Go in My Light and you will find your reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are about to crash the world currencies and establish their new currency, backed by gold and silver, called SDRs or Strategic Drawing Rights. This means that most dollar denominated instruments will have little or no value. Gold, silver, and real estate will have value, but things written on paper will diminish to nothing. The one world people have very little wealth in paper because their currency is gold and silver. Two other commodities will have value, and that is food and energy products. Such a crash of these currencies could cause a world depression before a new money system could be established. People could lose their IRA and 401K funds. Welfare and Social Security checks could stop. Those, who have gold, silver, and food will survive. This crash will cause chaos and a possible revolution which will cause My faithful to come to My refuges of protection. Such a financial disruption will enable the one world people and the Antichrist to take over all of the coming continental unions. This is why it is important for My refuge leaders to set up bedding, and store food, water, and fuel for heat. My angels will protect you, and I will multiply your food and fuel.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/tuesday-december-4-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.