Sunday 10 April 2011

Dragon Wind Chime Sing Me a Song Through This Core Meltdown

 

I have recently read a fascinating article by Richard Sauder entitled Fuk U Shima
(http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2011/03/fuk-u-shima.html#comment-form). In the article he discusses his ayahuasca ceremonies & experiences as he is led to see that the Earth, the ecology and all creation including humans are under vicious, unrelenting attack. That would be right in line with what Little Grandmother said, that lightworkers everywhere are indeed under attack. He also had a vision that was a precursor to the Japanese incidences of late, hence, the name of the article, Fuk U Shima. Richard’s premise is that we cannot fight the Dark Lords in the traditional sense, with violence, but we have an obligation to become spiritually enlightened , what he calls UpWising! He believes we better upwise real fast, or die a cruel death at the hands of the beast. Honestly, I couldn’t agree more.

I have immense respect for plant medicines and their messages, and for anyone who has had the fortitude to embark on one of those journeys, you, and only you, know full well that plant medicines are no mushroom/LSD play day in the park, but a serious ego ass-kicking that offers enlightenment not only for ones personal state of mind but for the planetary collective at large. Plant medicines do not offer FUN hallucinogenic experiences, but deep-seated, long-lasting healing on the physical and astral planes.

So here we are…oil spills, extreme weather anomalies, genetically modified foods, bee colony collapse (and we all know what Einstein said about this event), genetically modified microbes, orchestrated genocides, Middle East/African Wars, the new bacterial Super, superbug and most frightening a media cover-up of an impending world-wide nuclear holocaust. “In my view, we are seeing Black Magic of the darkest sort at work, and I mean that very seriously. We are seeing unimaginably deep Evil channeled into our realm by the very darkest and foulest of entities. Whether those entities are human, or non-human, or humans in the thrall of non-human forces, you can be sure that the Fukushima crisis is no ordinary event. The groundwork for all of this was laid decades ago, awaiting the present day.
First Hiroshima. Now “Fuk U” Shima.
The deadly malice is transparent. Connect the dots for yourself.
I reiterate: either a lot of humans urgently Upwise and real soon, or we are toast. Done for.
The fate of humanity and this planet hangs in the balance. How much do you love the Earth and life itself?
” Richard Sauder

Following his article is a plethora of interesting comments. One of his readers had also embarked on the infamous ayahuasca journey, Picasso Dream says, ” In several of my ayahuasca experiences, I have seen a dark future. After the oil started spewing in the Gulf of Mexico, I drank the medicine. I saw earthquakes, water, the destruction of the Gulf, strange images of destruction and despair. I was told it was karma, that people had stopped caring about the planet and humanity. I also saw glimpses, just tiny glimpses, of beauty beyond the darkness. It is the birth of a new paradigm, a new level for humanity. Vibrating at a higher level is the key. I wrote about that here (http://www.picassodreams.com/picasso_dreams/2010/02/kat-tales-trippin-through-the-jungle.html). My last ayahuasca session was on March 3rd, 2011 – all I felt was a connection to humanity and pure love, stronger than I have ever felt before. I want to drink the medicine again, but I am afraid of a dark vision. I will wait until she calls me. March 24, 2011 3:52 PM” Kelly Ann Thomas

Spiritually awake souls have been working on themselves for a long, long time now….and even they, we, are going to be severely challenged in this quickening as what we are experiencing right now can only be termed a core meltdown. Forget tipping point, that has come and gone, humanity now finds itself in a much deeper predicament, and this predicament will lead everyone down roads not yet traversed.

I feel like I am a baby in the birth canal and I have to get out fast as there is feces floating in the womb with me… I can see and hear this beautiful doula who is urging me out, who is urging me down the canal… I can sense the fear and anxiety of my mother, she feels danger: there is real danger. The light beacons me, the sights, sounds and taste of a new world are calling me. I want to push through.

Core Meltdown…its all around me and all I can do is focus on the sound of my new wind chime. One of my readers, inspired by my life or my writings or our connection sat down and freely, from the generosity of her gorgeous heart, hand-made me an exquisite wind chime she named Mayan Cenote. That Wind Chime is my call to the new earth as within the vibration of the chime is contained love, beauty, honesty, generosity, integrity and talent… all the vibrations of our new earth. I urge anyone reading this to support her heartfelt creations (https://sites.google.com/site/dragonwindchimes/), to be conscious of your purchases, to be aware of who you give your energy to these days.

Our time is short… our days are numbered… for those who know how to breathe, meditate, stay centered, relax, stick to the center of the river, believe and have faith in the dawning of a new cycle, we are so ready… we have no fear… our vibrations are exponentially uplifting. We have UpWised! The masses though are so extremely prozac-numbed, media-dumbed and eternally contributing to the planets demise, their fate will be sealed in the 2012 doomsday prophecies and end time future scenarios that Hollywood purports.

Be vigilant though, if you think these next months are going to be a stroll through a new age store, please keep in mind that Jose Arguelles passed away while channelling the planetary shifts. That’s right, he died. Now, anytime I speak about people dying, someone says its doom talk. Death is not about doom, it’s about death, a transformation from the physical body to the spiritual world and back again. This shift we are all in is going to be mind-blowing and many people are going to die. If you think the GFL is going to descend and save the day then I invite you to visit Somalia, Haiti, the Gulf of Mexico, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Ethiopia and now, Japan (to mention a few places of heavy human suffering on the Earth) to witness the unfolding situations and wake up to the fact that only we are going to save the day.

“All that is needed for evil to succeed is that decent human beings do nothing.”
-Edmund Burke

With that said I will tell you about my plant medicine journey. I was taking yopo (a different type of plant medicine that must be snorted) with a Shaman here in Belize for the third time. In my vision, I found myself on the Earth in a terrain with no water. I was so dehydrated, death defyingly thirsty. There were dead animals and dead people everywhere and there was no clean water to be found. I could hear drums far off in the forest. If only I could cross this desert terrain to the trees and the drums, I would happily die in peace, I thought. I passed out momentarily and when I opened my eyes there was a angelic, beautiful young lady who resembled my stepdaughter, Sarah, giving me blessed, holy water from a gourd. I still wanted to die, but my body insisted on movement and I made it to the forest where I encountered a group of South American shamans playing drums. As I approached them, their tempo changed to one of such intensity and fearful build up that I willed them to stop, just stop with that horrible beat. They began to speak in an ancient Andean language that I understood well and they said, “She must live through the big bang, she is needed.” All I was thinking then was, “No, no, not the big bang, I don’t want to go there.” But they played me to that place I was fearing with their anxious drum beats. In the end, as with every fear you meet and greet, it was intensely beautiful: the big bang was our forcefully, exceptional, evolutionary altering Earth birth.

When I came through the yopo ceremony, in real life, there was an incredibly sexy Mexican man playing the flute for me and singing my soul back into wholeness.
All was well-
All is well-

2011 Time collapses,
the economy collapses,
unfit structures collapse-
people collapse-

Core Meltdown,
Reactors 1,2,3,4,5,6
what is truth?
what is lies?
our human drama intensifies;

meanwhile I am busy picking flowers, making spiritual baths, and listening to the sound of my wind chime.

Three things you can’t hide: The Sun, The Moon and The Truth.” ~ Buddha
I love my life!
Navajo

http://mayasoma.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/dragon-wind-chime-sing-me-a-song-through-this-core-meltdown/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.