Sunday 24 April 2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

 

Friday, April 8, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of these three young children is a message to you of how I want you to act in your Christian life. A young child is always trusting in his or her parents without any fear or worry. In this same way I want My faithful to live their faith as this little child with complete trust in Me as your heavenly Parent. Some people as the priest said, do not want to be showed up by others as being better than themselves. When you see the innocence and trust of a young child, you see how much more you need to improve. You all were innocent children at one time, but the world and the evil one have taken away your childhood innocence. Remember that in order to enter heaven, you must have the trust, love, and innocence of a little child. When you ask Me for this gift of living as a little child, I will answer your prayer and bring you close to Me because I love all of you so much. Make Me the center of your life, and I will guide you on your journey through life so you can rest with Me in heaven for all eternity.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to thank all the people who are making this refuge possible which includes the prayer warriors, the financial sponsors, and all those doing the construction. I have mentioned before that at every refuge I will use all of the talents of the people that come to your refuge. You will all be living a community life under My protection and that of My angels. This is another confirmation for Karen to carry on with her work on this refuge and her work to promote Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. When I am the center of your life, you can listen to My words of calling and discernment in the quiet time before My Real Presence in the consecrated Host. Call on My help to ease any worries or anxieties that may be attacking you. When you ask in My Name, Jesus, I will bring you any healing grace that you need.”

Jesus said: “My people, this clock that is ticking down to 12 o’clock represents a deadline for the one world people when the major events are going to start happening. The signs for this is how these evil ones are putting millions of meals into their secret underground cities so they will have food and a safe place to go. You are seeing the perpetrated unrest brought about in the Arab oil countries, so the oil and food prices would rise beyond what people could afford. This is part of the evil one’s plan to bring down the euro and the dollar. The HAARP machine will be used to cause earthquakes on the New Madrid fault and the fault in California. Your Masses will reduce the deaths and damage that will result. These major events will contribute to martial law and a world famine. I will warn people when it is the proper time to leave for My refuges. Once it is time, My angels will put shields of invisibility around My faithful to protect them from the evil ones who are trying to kill them. My angels are marking My faithful with crosses on the forehead as ‘the mark of the faithful’. During this tribulation time My angels will lead those with this mark on the forehead to My refuges. Those without this mark, will not be allowed to enter My refuges. Fear not the evil ones with guns because My angels will make you invisible and the evil ones will not see you or be able to kill you. Rejoice in the protection of My faithful, but woe to those who reject Me and could be lost. I love all peoples, but it is how people exercise their free will, that will determine their judgement.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/04/23/friday-april-8-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.