Saturday 16 April 2011

Interesting energy source, if it works...

 

Hello all.
I put this link here for two reason:
Main: I think this is aimed at some tech gadget recharging so this is the appropriate section of the forum
Secondary: Not sure where it belong so, even if a simple tech I guess it goes here..
What am I talking about?
This: http://www.npowerpeg.com/
What is it? A "gadget" aimed at kinetic energy conversion to electrical energy.. as far as my knowledge of electricity goes (I dropped Engeneering study.. but I am a teachie anyway so..) the principle is the same of a traditional generator but in this case the movments is granted by the natural humping of a walking human and not by, let say, water dropping over some blade that make the generator spin..
Just a guess: electrical motors are reversible: if you "feed" a dinamo with torque it give you electricity, if you provide electricity it gives you torque.. now, extending this to the stuff I linked: I walk and I make the stuff produce electricity.. if I provide electricity does this stuff make me walk? :D:
Hopefully I have not made anything wrong putting this here.. if I did please remove it and forgive me.
thanks
Cris

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=164378&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.