Saturday 9 April 2011

My Way News reports:

 

My Way News - Explosions hit 3 gas pipelines in Iran, halt flow
My Way News reports: "Iran's semiofficial Mehr News Agency says three explosions have hit gas pipelines near the country's holy city of Qom, in the same area where simultaneous blasts took place two months ago. The lines carry gas from Iran's gas refineries in the south to the country's northwest [...] In February, officials said the blasts were not caused by technical failures but did not say if they were acts of sabotage."
My Way News - Iran launches probe into nuke delay
My Way News reports: "A lawmaker says Iran's parliament has launched an investigation into repeated delays in the startup of the Bushehr nuclear power plant [...] Foreign intelligence reports have said the control systems at Bushehr were penetrated by the mysterious computer worm known as Stuxnet."

http://prophecynews.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-way-news-explosions-hit-3-gas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.