Thursday 7 April 2011

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday, March 19, 2011: (St. Joseph)
Jesus said: “My people, today you celebrate the feast of St. Joseph, husband of My Blessed Mother, Mary. Both My parents were in the line of King David as you saw him in the vision. His kingdom was promised to be forever because as the Son of David, I will reign forever. In this line of kings I am recognized as a king also, as My star announced it to the Magi in the skies. They came to Bethlehem because My parents had to register in the house of their ancestor, King David. The Magi brought Me kingly gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Bethlehem is the place in the Scriptures where the Messiah would come, and it means the House of Bread. This is fitting since My people can be with Me always in the holy Bread of Holy Communion. Give honor to My foster father, St. Joseph, as he protected and provided for the Holy Family.”

Jesus said: “My people, your countries are seeing bad growing conditions that have resulted in reduced crop yields. Your food prices are already rising due to these shortages and the lost value of your dollar. Even your government is buying billions of dollars of food to store in their underground cites for your leaders and important people. There will come a world famine when food will be scarce. I have warned My people many times to have one year’s supply of food stored for the coming famine. Then you will not find food on your grocery shelves, or have enough value in your money to buy it. Yet at My final and interim refuges the refuge leaders have also been warned to store food. At My refuges you will have daily Communion from My angels, and meat from the deer who will drop dead in your camps. When needed, I will multiply your food and water. The food that you are storing at your homes is for the time from now until you will have to leave for My refuges. This food will be shared with your neighbors and not hoarded. I will even multiply the food for all of you to have what is needed. I have told you that storing food will be more valuable than gold or silver, which you cannot eat. Have no fear of having your necessities because I know what you need to survive in this coming famine and tribulation. Have no fear either of the evil ones who will try to kill you because I will make you invisible to them and the Antichrist. After a short reign of evil, I will bring My Comet of Chastisement, and all the evil ones will be cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth and bring all of My faithful into My Era of Peace. You will then rejoice in My victory in a world without evil.”


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.