Monday 4 April 2011

Strange Cloud Seen Near Christchurch

Writes Indira, in an e-mail dated March 31, 2011:

“Hi there

I am trying to find out what this cloud is.  The photos were taken over the State Highway 1, at Waikuku Beach, just before entering Christchurch.

I cannot understand how this could form naturally. Also, pieces of black cloud fell out of the big long cloud. I was shocked. It did not smell of smoke, rather it felt cold and smelt like a freezer? While underneath the cloud, I could see purple/red colours in the cloud. There were actually many people stopping to take photos, what is going on in our country?

Regards
Indira

I wrote for Investigate Magazine from 2000-2005, then decided to invest my energy in the alternative media, when I became aware of the rise of fascism that was being concealed from the public under the guise of hoaxes, such as the "war on terror," by the mainstream media.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.