Sunday 24 April 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011

 

Sunday, April 10, 2011: (Lazarus, I am the Resurrection & the Life)
Jesus said: “My people, you have been preparing throughout Lent with your prayers, fasting, and Confession in order to greet Me on Easter cleansed of your sins. When you think of Lazarus in the tomb and bound in strips, you understand how you are bound in your sins of the world as well. I call you to change your lifestyle of any addictions that may be controlling you. You need to free yourself so you can have My true peace in your soul. Guard that grace and peace from any of the world’s distractions and any temptations of the evil one. I told Martha that ‘I AM the Resurrection and the Life’, and you cannot enter heaven unless you come through Me. By cleaning up your spiritual life during Lent, then you will be ready to leave your tomb of worldliness so you can come out into My Light when I call you to come forth. Cleansing your sins in Confession is your best chance to seek My forgiveness of your sins. Every time that you leave My confessional, you are given new life in My grace, and you feel like a new person. This is why I have given you this vision of Lazarus coming out of a confessional, so when I call you to repentance, you can say ‘yes’ to Me and I will cleanse your sins. Now you truly are pure in your soul and ready to walk in My Light of life and love.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/04/23/sunday-april-10-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.