Thursday 7 April 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011: (St. Patrick’s Day)
Jesus said: “My people, you still honor some earthly kings and queens today, but not as much as in past years. When I came on the earth, some people thought the Messiah would set up an earthly kingdom. Instead, I established the Kingdom of God on earth which is a spiritual Kingdom without the earthly signs of forced control. I came to serve everyone and not to be served. I do not force Myself on anyone, but I do warn people of the consequences of disobeying My Commandments of love. I love everyone unconditionally, and I desire all souls to establish a love relationship with Me. I truly am your King over this earth and the whole universe. Your view of Me in heaven is on My throne wearing a crown. My kingdom is always among you in My Real Presence in My consecrated Host, and all of you are Temples of the Holy Spirit. Where two or more are gathered in prayer, I am there in your midst. Even though the devil is being allowed to control some things, My angels and I still protect My souls from harm. Call on your King at any time, and I will be there to answer your prayer requests.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people for a while you have been living in the time of the red horse which signifies war as in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now you will be living in the time of the black horse of famine and the pale green horse of death from natural and man-made disasters. With each major earthquake you are seeing significant loss of life. These events will continue causing even more deaths. The evil ones are carrying out their threat to reduce the world’s population. As events unfold, you will soon be approaching the time to leave for My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen Libya’s leader taking back many of the cities from the rebels. Because of the killing of his people, the United Nations has passed a no-fly zone, but without foreign troop occupation. Now a decision will be made as to what nations will be involved in enforcing this no-fly zone. This could be another deception to draw America into another conflict when your forces are strained already in two other countries. Pray for peace so another major war can be averted.”

Jesus said: “My people, many are concerned that the nuclear reactors in Japan are close to a Chernobyl event. The Japanese leaders may even be reaching out to America to help cool down these reactors. In Chernobyl they had to seal the meltdown reactor with cement to prevent further radiation from escaping into the air. Many are unaware that there was a poor design in storing forty years of spent fuel rods in pools right next to these reactors. You will be fortunate to see a prevention of a major radiation leak. Pray that the workers can control the radiation leaks so more people do not die from excessive radiation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I hear your petitions to stop any serious earthquakes in America. You are reacting like the people of Nineveh who repented and changed their ways. Your prayers and Masses should be directed to change the lives of your people as well. I also heard your petition to save the souls of those who may die in a California earthquake when you visited the 21 Missions. Some punishment is coming to America, but your prayers and Masses will mitigate the severity of any disasters. Do not stop praying and offering Masses for this cause because the evil ones’ plans for destruction are near.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are planning your dollar’s demise as quickly as possible. If America does not seriously cut its spending, then the rating of your Treasury Notes will continue to get close to junk bond status. This means you cannot afford the wars and entitlement payments to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare that you have today. Your country’s existence as a free nation weighs in the balance. Pray that your leaders make the right decisions before it is too late.”

Jesus said: “My people, some people have good intentions when they start Lent, but over the weeks they weaken and fall back into their old sins. I am giving you all a reminder to stay strong in your religious fervor and stick by your initial Lenten penances. You need some spiritual stamina to endure your Lenten sacrifices. Think of how much you could improve your spiritual lives if you stay the course on your Lenten promises. Pray for your strength to endure and make some spiritual gains this Lent.”

Jesus said: “My people, I know you are going through some major struggles in the life that you are enduring. Unfortunately, your trials are going to get worse before things gets better. The coming tribulation will try your souls, but with faith and trust in Me, you will be protected at My refuges. Your prayer lives will improve under these trials, but remember that by following My Will, you will be rewarded in a world without evil in My Era of Peace. Be patient for a while, and you will thank Me for being faithful to My laws.”


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.