Sunday 24 April 2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

 

Tuesday, April 12, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in many instances I talked with authority to the religious leaders and to the demons that I cast out of those who I healed. In today’s Gospel I referred to Myself as ‘I AM’ which the Jews knew from Moses were the words of God the Father’s Name. I said this so that the people would know that the Father and I are One. Because I spoke with authority, the people came to believe in Me. When they witnessed My miracles of healing and even raising Lazarus from the dead, they began to believe more that I was the Son of Man. My apostles also through the power of the Holy Spirit came to know that I am truly the Son of God, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. When the people believed that I was the Messiah, then the Pharisees became threatened, and they wanted to kill Me for being a blasphemer in their eyes. As you approach Holy Week, you will be reading stronger accounts of how they were going to kill Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision of the sheiks in Saudi Arabia is a sign that they are the next target for regime change. There were some disturbances earlier, but order was restored. The Brotherhood and Hamas are determined to cause enough havoc in Saudi Arabia so the fear of lost deliveries of oil could drive oil prices much higher. If these terrorists cannot gather enough support for a successful uprising from the people, then they may resort to sabotage at the oil wells or the refineries. It is part of the one world people’s plan to bring down America to threaten an oil shortage that could affect many nations. This is one more step toward a one world government led by the Antichrist. Control of the oil supplies is crucial to controlling the countries of the world. America depends on foreign oil for much of your energy, so any threat to these oil supplies could threaten your economy. Pray that these plans to disrupt Saudi Arabian oil deliveries will be nullified as long as possible. This is another reason for America to quickly reduce its foreign oil dependency so your involvement in wars could lessen.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/04/23/tuesday-april-12-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.