Saturday 23 April 2011

Wednesday, 13, 2011

 

Wednesday, April 13, 2011: (St. Martin I)
Jesus said: “My people, throughout history all the civilizations that purposely worshiped other gods instead of Me were brought down in shambles. In the vision the people who built this tower were brought into confusion by many languages. The Jewish people who worshiped the gods of their neighbors were brought down and exiled to Babylon. Even this Great Babylonian Empire was brought down when they mocked Me and they were defeated by the Medes and Persians. There is even a message for America in that you are worshiping money, the stock market, and your possessions more than Me. Your abortions and sexual sins are calling out for your punishment. America is the Babylon of Revelation that will also be taken over because of your worship of false gods. I am the only One true God and I will not have any strange gods before Me. This is My First Commandment that you love Me with your whole mind, soul, and heart. Those who sin by idol worship against Me, will receive My just punishment for their disobedience.”

Jesus said: “My people, this Passover meal that you celebrated tonight gave you a small feeling of what it was like at the Last Supper. It was the bread and wine that I consecrated which became My Body and Blood because the next day I died on the cross. This vision of a flame that was snuffed out represents how the world rejected My Light and set out to crucify Me unjustly if they knew that I truly AM God. I also showed you how I suffered the scourging, the crown of thorns, the carrying of My cross, and the nails in My hands and feet. After I died, they even speared Me in the side where blood and water came forth. All this suffering I did on one day, but on the third day I resurrected from the dead to prove to My apostles and the world that I truly had risen and I was God’s Son. As Holy Week approaches you can go through another enactment of the first Mass on Holy Thursday, the veneration of My cross on Good Friday, and the celebration of My Resurrection on Easter Sunday.”

Jesus said: “My people, at My refuges I am going to prepare a place for everyone to stay in your own dwelling. Some people do not want to think of how hard it will be to leave your comfortable homes and come to an unknown place at My refuge. Do not worry or have any fear of where you will stay because My angels will feed you daily Communion, provide food and water, protect you, and provide a place to stay. As more people come to My refuges, I will have My angels replicate any buildings on the grounds so everyone will be accommodated. Be grateful for My angel protection from the evil ones, and My healing of your ailments by My luminous cross and My miraculous spring water. This tribulation time will test your faith, but those, who read My words in My Scripture and My messages, will see the glory of My defeat of the Antichrist. Rejoice that you are living in this time when you will soon receive your reward in My Era of Peace.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/04/23/wednesday-13-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.