Tuesday 15 November 2011

Saturday, November 5, 2011

 

Saturday, November 5, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, you are all born into this world, but you do not have to be of this world in desiring only material things. In everything you do each day, it is always a choice to serve Me or to serve yourself and money. Those, who follow Me, must give your will over to My Divine Will, and let Me be the Master of your life. Those, who choose to follow their own ways of man only, are risking the consequences of their actions that could lead them to hell. You can only love and serve one Master, either Me or the world. If you are going to serve Me, you must be the servant of your neighbors in charity. By loving Me and loving your neighbor, you will be choosing the narrow road to heaven. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and then he loses his soul to the devil? You are on this earth to know, love, and serve Me. All of creation follows My way, but man has been made in My Divine image with the gift of free will. I do not force My love on you, but I want you to love Me by your own free will. When you desire to follow My ways, you will be in harmony with all of My creation. Give praise and glory to your God who desires that all souls be saved in My love.”

(Sunday anticipation Mass) Jesus said: “My people, you do not want to be one of the five foolish virgins when I tell them that I do not know them, for they do not know the day nor the hour of My coming. If you want to enter the gates of heaven, you must have a personal relationship with Me in your prayer life. By coming to Me in My sacraments, you will be on the narrow road to heaven. Those, who eat My Body and drink My Blood, will have eternal life. This parable of the wise and foolish virgins is a warning to you to be watchful and ready in your soul for your judgment when I return. Do not be a foolish virgin without any preparation for the coming tribulation. I will provide for all of My faithful at My refuges, so have no fear, but have hope in My watching over you.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/11/10/saturday-november-5-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.