Wednesday 30 November 2011

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

 

Tuesday, November 15, 2011: (St. Albert the Great)
Jesus said: “My people, when I went to the houses of sinners, I could hear some of the Jewish leaders grumbling how I associated Myself with sinners. They did not realize that Matthew converted to be one of My disciples, and he wrote one of the Gospels. Zaccheus also converted from his ways of stealing money, and he changed his life. I told these complainers that sick people need a doctor, but the self-righteous do not. My whole purpose for coming to the earth as a man was for the salvation of sinners. All of you are sinners, if you want to admit it or not. I wait patiently for you to come to Me and seek My forgiveness for your sins. You have inherited a weakness to sin from Adam, but I have died for each of you. Now, you can come to Me in Confession to cleanse your sins, and renew My grace in your souls. Pray for sinners to repent because many are blinded by their sins, and they have difficulty finding their way to Me. I need My missionaries in the vineyard to evangelize the lost souls before they could be lost to the evil one forever.”

Jesus said: “My people, when there are dictators killing their people or their neighbors, some people in your government start beating the war drums to try and remove such dangerous dictators. It takes a well funded military machine which is financed by your people in order to dislodge some of the tyrants causing trouble in your world. You have removed dictators in the former Yugoslavia, in Iraq, and in Libya. Even the one world people have used the Moslem Brotherhood to take over several Arab countries as Egypt and Algeria. You are seeing how the one world people are orchestrating their new world order takeover. You have seen the European Union formed as a trading block, and even eventually you will see a North American Union between Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. The plan of the Antichrist is to bring all of these unions into one massive world government that he will rule over. I will protect My faithful in My refuges, so have faith and trust in My protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/11/28/tuesday-november-15-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.