Wednesday 13 February 2013

Saturday, January 19, 2013

 

Saturday, January 19, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, at the beginning of your ministry I asked you if you would do a mission for Me, just as I asked Levi to follow Me. You answered that you would do My will with your ‘yes’. You did not know what I would have you do at first, but when you followed Me in faith, I could use you to spread My Word. At each point along the way, I opened doors for you in writing My messages, and having them published in your books and on the internet. I gave you people to help you with the artwork in your book, and you have a good publisher who has helped you all of these years. I was also instrumental in giving you people that helped you with your website on the internet so you could share My messages. I have opened many doors for you so you would have places to give your talks. When you commit to helping Me save souls, you will have abundant graces and resources to help you.”

Sunday, January 20, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I told you that you would see some false flag terrorist disasters in several cities that would be staged to cause a martial law in your country. This vision is a massive explosion again in New York City that will be attacking your financial district. You have seen Hurricane Sandy strike this area also with the intention of damaging your Wall Street activity. Many incidents of disasters and a crash of your markets will precipitate a failure of the dollar. This has been planned for a long time to bring down your country so the one world people could take you over. I am allowing this punishment of your country as a judgment because of your many abortions, even as you celebrate the anniversary of your Supreme Court decision that allowed abortion. As chaos and a possible revolution will occur, you will be called to My refuges of protection. Rejoice in My protection as you will have to help each other, and I will multiply your food and fuel.”

 

Monday, January 21, 2013: (St. Agnes)
Jesus said: “My people, every day of your life is like one step closer to your judgment with Me. I want you to see this staircase that leads up to Me, as a chance to improve your spiritual life on your path to perfection so you can be worthy of entering heaven. Heaven should be your life’s goal, and you are being tested and purified in this life by all of your trials and tribulations. Enduring the human condition takes your personal commitment, and full faith in My helping you through life. Without My help you would be wanting, but with My help, you will have all that you need to succeed in your mission. Give praise and thanks to Me for all that I do for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, your families today have a hard time getting together for supper and interacting with one another. You all have too many activities, electronic gadgets, and both parents are working which makes it hard for parents to show love for their children in doing things with them. You are relying on babysitters and schools to teach your children when you should be helping them with homework and personal time together. The more time that you could spend with your children, the closer they could bond with your love. Many of your children are not getting enough love because you are too focused on money and material possessions. Your children need your attention because you may have them in your house for only twenty years or so. Help them with their schoolwork and help direct them in their work careers. Also, you need to teach them faith in Me so they know their prayers and can come to receive My sacraments. Parents have heavy responsibilities in bringing up their children with love and faith. Call on My help to bring your children up properly.”

Tuesday, January 22, 2013: (Anniversary of Rowe v Wade on abortion)
Jesus said: “My people, this anniversary of a corrupt decision to allow abortion is the blood of innocent aborted babies on the hands of all Americans as a country. Why should these children have to pay a death penalty for the mother and father’s mistake? Many abortions are to cover up embarrassing affairs of fornication. Such sexual sins without marriage are mortal sins, and you should not compound one sin with another mortal sin of killing your baby. Killing a life is a serious sin, and it is the responsibility of the mother and the doctor who will answer for their sin. Your population is decreasing because you have allowed Satan to lead you into killing your children. You cannot put a price on life in money or convenience. You are not just putting tissue in your garbage, but it is a human life. Your abortion mentality is a result of your desire for birth control. Some women have their tubes tied, and some men have vasectomies which are mortal sins in the eyes of My Church. Some use all manners of birth control devices to avoid pregnancies. When women have abortions, this is the worst form of birth control. Married couples should use family planning methods instead of birth control devices or abortions. I abhor the killing of My little ones, and America will pay dearly for these millions of murders. Keep praying for the stoppage of abortion, and encourage these mothers to have their children. No one in My eyes has any right to kill their children.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/01/23/tuesday-january-22-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.