Saturday 13 April 2013

Friday, March 29, 2013

 

Friday, March 29, 2013: (Good Friday)
Jesus said: “My people, once I died for all of mankind, I brought salvation to those who accepted Me. Everyone has an opportunity for eternal salvation because I conquered sin and death. Those, who follow My laws and accept Me in love, are My faithful that are on the path to heaven. Those, who refuse to follow My laws, and refuse to love Me, are on the path to hell unless they repent. Many souls have had to suffer a hell like existence until I opened the gates to heaven. Now souls are judged on their own merits, and their lives determine whether they are worthy of heaven. The people of today are fortunate to be born after My death and Resurrection. Original sin can be forgiven in Baptism, and your actual sins can be forgiven in Confession. You have plenty of opportunities to repent, confess your sins, and live a holy life. Take advantage of My graces and My forgiveness that souls born before My death did not have. You are faced with many earthly temptations from the devil, but call on My Name and I will come to your aid. When you are tested, call on Me to send you angels of protection.”

Saturday, March 30, 2013: (Easter Vigil)
Jesus said: “My people, Alleluia, and rejoice on this day that you commemorate My Resurrection. I told My apostles several times that I would rise in three days after My death. They had to be reminded by the angels, and the angels questioned why the apostles were looking for Me among the dead, when they should be looking for Me among the living. My Transfiguration was another prefigure of how I would appear in a glorified Body at My Resurrection. Even My faithful in heaven can look forward at the last judgment to being reunited with a glorified body. This life lasts only a short time, and it is a training ground for souls to come to heaven. You are here to know, love, and serve Me, and not just to serve yourself or accumulate a lot of wealth. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul? Your soul is your most prized possession, and that is why I seek souls as well as Satan. This is why the destination of your soul should be focused on heaven as a better choice than rejecting Me for hell. I give all souls an opportunity to come to heaven, and a promise to be reunited with a glorified body. The devil can only offer an eternity of suffering in the flames of hell. So make the right choices in your life that will lead you on a path to heaven.”

Sunday, March 31, 2013: (Easter Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, this is a glorious day as you commemorate My Resurrection from the dead. Just as your father-in-law mentioned, there is an extra celebration going on in all of heaven on this day. This is a day of salvation when My call goes out to all souls to come and share My peace and My graces. Even those Christians, who do not come much to church, should be coming to Mass today. This is the time of year in nature when the plants come to life from the sleep of winter. Rejoice, and be glad in My glory, as I conquered sin and death. I wish all people could accept My love into their hearts and souls, and there would be less war, and more of My peace. Reach out in faith to share My love and your faith with all of those around you. This is a glorious moment of My victory and salvation that needs to be shared with everyone. Rejoice, and keep praying for souls to be saved, especially in your own family.”

 

Monday, April 1, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I appeared first to the women at the tomb, but My apostles did not believe them, nor did they believe My disciples who met Me on the road to Emmaus. St. Peter and St. John saw the empty tomb, but they still did not understand what rising from the dead meant. It was only when I appeared to the apostles and showed them My wounds that they truly believed. They could see I was human and not a ghost. The Jews tried to cover up the reality of My Resurrection by bribing the guards so My following would not spread. There is also the Shroud of Turin which is a witness to My Resurrection. There is plenty of proof of My Resurrection by all the disciples who saw Me and wrote about it in the Scriptures. Believe that I rose from the dead with My victory over sin and death. My Resurrection is the core of your faith to show that I became a man so I could sacrifice My life for the salvation of all sinners. Believe in this Good News and shout it from the rooftops.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages speaking of the storms and earthquakes that have been caused by the use of the HAARP machine in Alaska. This vision reaffirms that it is a black or secret operation of your government that is controlled by the one world people. I have told you how Satan is leading the one world people to reduce the population with disasters by the HAARP machine, wars, abortions, euthanasia, vaccines, and viruses. Killing people by man-made disasters is part of the death culture. This weapon has been used in the past to direct bad storms, droughts, enhanced tornadoes and hurricanes, and earthquakes. This machine can even be used as a means of blackmail for political and financial purposes. When your lives are threatened, I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges.”

 

Tuesday, April 2, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, it was good that Mary Magdalene came to look for Me at My tomb so I could announce to her that I truly had risen from the dead in the flesh. This could give proof to My apostles that I had risen as well. Unfortunately, the apostles at first did not want to believe her. St. Peter and St. John went to the tomb and they did not find His body, but they believed. Even when I met some disciples on the road to Emmaus, some apostles did not believe them either. It took My physical appearance to them for them to believe. I even said to them that blessed are those who have not seen Me, and still they believe in My death and Resurrection. These events of Holy Week are a core belief in My coming upon the earth to show everyone that I love them enough to die for them. Your Lord is a loving God, and this is the most loving example of My love. I call all of you to love Me and follow My Commandments out of obedience to Me and out of love for Me. Those, who accept Me into their lives, are on the right road to heaven. There are some people who love their earthly pleasures, but they must be married as man and wife to have relations. Do not live together in the sins of fornication or in homosexual acts. Those, who refuse to obey My laws and refuse to repent, are on the road to hell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.