Thursday 11 April 2013

Monday, March 25, 2013

 

Monday, March 25, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, at Bethany, where Lazarus lived, there was a woman who anointed Me with an expensive ointment. Judas complained that the ointment could have been sold to give the money to the poor, but he was only thinking of spending some of that money. I told them to leave her alone because she was preparing Me for My burial by anointing Me. Lazarus was the one whom I raised from the dead, and many people were following Me because of this miracle. I am the Resurrection and the Life is what I told Mary before I raised her brother from the dead. This was also a preview of My own death and Resurrection that would be the ultimate sacrifice and miracle for all to believe. Many of the Jews wanted to kill Lazarus because many believed in Me since I raised him from the dead. You are approaching the Triduum which are the most glorious days when you commemorate My death and Resurrection. Rejoice in My gift to all of mankind because at the last judgment all of My faithful will be resurrected with a glorified body rejoining your soul, and you will be whole again.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen several large earthquakes that have triggered tsunamis. Most of these earthquakes are underwater. Any earthquake close to land would not give much warning time for people to move to higher ground. You did see an 8.0 earthquake recently in the Pacific Ocean that caused a five foot tsunami. This vision locates a spot off the coast of Oregon that has seen some earthquake activity at a 4.0 level. The floor of the ocean dropped and it could send a large tsunami if there was a large enough earthquake. This area is prone to such activity, and people should be prepared to evacuate quickly if any alarm is given.”

Tuesday, March 26, 2013: (Day of Penance)
Jesus said: “ My people, today’s Gospel is focused on Judas and St. Peter at the Last Supper. I announced that one of the apostles would betray Me. So all of them started asking if it was them. Then I said it was the one who dipped the morsel into the dish with Me as Judas did. I asked Judas to do what he would do quickly, and at that moment, Satan entered him. It is then that the apostles announced their allegiance to Me, and that they would stand by Me. In the vision you saw St. Peter’s brown eyes up close as he said that he would protect Me. Then I told him that he would deny Me three times before the cock crowed. Judas was led by Satan in his betrayal of Me with a kiss. Later, Satan caused Judas to hang himself. St. Peter did deny Me, but he repented afterwards. There is a little of St. Peter in My faithful when in their weakness they sometimes deny Me in sin. You have a Day of Penance when priests will be available for confessions for over six hours. This would be an excellent time to cleanse your souls, and make your Easter duty at the same time. Take advantage of this opportunity for the grace of My sacrament of Penance.”

Jesus said: “My people, My ministry began with My Baptism in the Jordan River as I started gathering My apostles. This vision shows you a quick summary of My parables and My many miracles. The Jewish leaders felt threatened because many people were following Me, as I healed their ailments. The people also were attracted to My words that gave new meaning to love of God and love of neighbor. It was My claim to be God’s Son that truly drove them to want to kill Me. They heard testimony of My many miracles, especially raising Lazarus from the dead. They did not realize that only God could perform such miracles of healing and casting out demons. Even the demons knew that I was the Holy One of God. I was able to use My death by the Jews and Romans for a much larger purpose of bringing salvation to all of humanity. It was My plan to sacrifice My life as a sacrificial Lamb, so every soul would have the opportunity for the forgiveness of sin, and to enter heaven’s gates for those who accept Me. My death on the cross is the greatest gift of love and life that I could give all of you. I give you Myself in My Eucharist at every Mass so I could be with you intimately in your souls. Rejoice in all of My sacramental gifts, especially My Real Presence in My Blessed Sacrament.”

Wednesday, March 27, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in life the people saw Me dying on the cross and suffering intensely. This vision is not only of the event that happened almost 2,000 years ago, but it is also outside of time, and I am still suffering for your sins of today. This is why I have mentioned many times that you can offer up your pains and trials to Me, and join My suffering on My cross. My sacrifice is what is redeeming many souls because I am paying the price for all souls who accept Me, so they can be forgiven and eventually enter heaven’s gates. Many do not realize how fortunate they are that their God is so loving that I died for all of them. I took on a human nature so I could share your pain, and give you a model of holiness to follow. Please come to your Holy Week services to share the glory of My death and Resurrection, as I conquered sin and death.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you evangelize and preach My Word, I want you to put a little more emphasis on how important it is to love Me and your neighbor. I am ‘Love’ and My people can see in the vision that I love all of you enough to die for your souls. When you see how much I love you, you know that I want you to love Me as well. When you love Me, you love Me in your neighbor. It is a hard statement, but I want you to love everyone, even your enemies. The more that you can love Me and your neighbor, the closer you will be to Me. You see a model in the love of marriage, as you see Me as the Groom and My Church as the Bride. I do things out of love for man, and I want you to do things out of love for Me. By focusing on loving everyone, you can bring harmony into the world as the rest of My creation is in harmony. If true love was in everyone’s heart, you would not see fighting in wars, or greed for money. When you love someone, you reach out to help them with financial help and in sharing your faith.”

Thursday, March 28, 2013: (Holy Thursday)
Jesus said: “My people, you witnessed the washing of the feet at Mass when I gave My apostles a model to follow in helping each other. In the vision of My agony in the garden, I asked My apostles to watch and pray. I knew My hour had come, but I realized it was My place to do the Will of My Father. It is not easy to accept suffering as a human, but I had a world of souls to save, so I could not refuse to carry on. I call My faithful to commit to your daily prayers, even if your body complains of praying. It is your soul that benefits from your prayers, and they are needed for your many intentions. You have been suffering some penances during Lent, but they do not compare to My suffering on the cross. Follow Me in silence, and do not complain when you are offering up your penances to Me. Continue attending the rest of your Holy Week services.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/04/03/thursday-march-28-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.