Tuesday 5 April 2011

Chasms and Explosions on the Map of the USA

SAD01070101
Chasms and Explosions on the Map of the USA

VISIONS AND MESSAGES GIVEN TO SADIE JARAMILLO SINCE JULY 2001

I continue to see the MAP OF THE USA.

Over the years the Lord has given me visions of single events, some places I knew where they would happen, others not.

It seems as if the Lord has placed some of these events over the map of the USA.

He had told me since the beginning of this year and continues to do so, that He wants me to pray for the MANY PEOPLE WHO WILL DIE and NOT MAKE IT TO THE [GREAT] WARNING.

I am shown the map of the USA.

Running the length of the WEST COAST from Washington State down to Mexico, I am shown a HUGE CHASM.

There is ANOTHER CHASM along the MISSISSIPPI.

I see HUGE WAVES and HURRICANE FORCE WINDS in the GULF ALONG TEXAS, LOUISIANA.

I see an explosion of light in the NORTH CENTRAL part of the map and another explosion of light in the SOUTHEASTERN part, above FLORIDA.

These scenes have been continually shown to me in prayer along with a profound and intense desire to pray for the people who live in these areas.
----------------

NOTE: The explosion of light does not mean that it will be an actual explosion. It means that SOMETHING DISASTROUS could happen there.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.