Saturday 30 July 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011

 

Thursday, July 14, 2011: (Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha)
Jesus said: “My people, when Moses asked God the Father what His name is, the reply was: ‘I AM who AM.’ (Exodus 4:14) This name was to signify that God has always existed, even before creation. It is spoken in the present tense also to mean that God’s existence will always exist. It is difficult for man to describe or know God fully, so this description in a name gave people a small sense of who He is. Moses told the people this name, and he went on to lead his people out of Egypt to the promised land. I used this same expression when the Jews questioned who I am. I told them that Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and they could not believe that I could have seen Abraham. Then I said to them: (John 8:58) ‘Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham came to be, I AM.’ This was the same name that God the Father used, but We are both persons of the Blessed Trinity, so I spoke the truth. The people then tried to stone Me to death thinking that I blasphemed. I am truly a God-man, but the people of My time could not accept that I was the Messiah and God at the same time. Today, My people accept Me as a God-man by faith, as you know that I am the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, your bureaucracy in Washington, D.C. is over regulating your businesses to the point that small businesses are struggling to survive. Your Federal Drug Administration (FDA) is now about to attack your vitamin and herbal supplement businesses by demanding so much regulation to approve their products. It is their intent to ruin this source of alternative medicines and supplements as this will indirectly help your large drug companies. Many natural products can prevent diseases, but the FDA is determined to allow only doctor approved regimens. I have warned people to stock up on their supplements before they may not be available.”

Jesus said: “My people, for a long time it has been the American dream to have a new home. Your housing market has been under duress ever since the housing bubble broke. Many homes have lost value to much less than the original mortgage. Because of lost jobs and bad loans to people who could not afford them, you are still seeing many foreclosures. It has become difficult to get housing loans as banks are more reluctant to loan money. Until the supply of available homes can be reduced, this industry will drag down your economy. Pray for all those people who are having difficulty in securing some kind of a shelter.”

Jesus said: “My people, there have been many debt limit meetings between the President and your Congress, but little substance of an agreement has been reached. One side does not want any new taxes and the other side does not want any changes made to the entitlements as Social Security and Medicare. The Federal Reserve, the Treasury Department, and even the bond rating agencies have voiced their fears if the debt limit is not raised, and some deficits reduced. Even some are suggesting a possible stoppage in delivering Social Security checks. The inability to reach a compromise has now endangered America’s credit rating. Unless some changes are made soon, there is a risk of a default on your National Debt. Pray that a compromise can keep your country from going into default.”

Jesus said: “My people, America’s creditors are knocking on your door to demand your country start controlling its deficits without creating more bonds made from thin air. They are telling your Government that your interest rates will be raised when your credit rating is reduced. Greece and other nations are now paying more interest for their junk bond status. America’s Government better heed these warnings, or bad things will happen such as painful austerity budgets. Your budgets are out of control, so pray that your lawmakers can make some needed corrections.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the spring you had many areas that were getting more rain than usual. Now, with droughts and little rainfall in the last two months, your crops are being threatened. I keep warning people to stock up on at least one year’s supply of food in case world food reserves decrease to a dangerous low. Water will also need to be stored. Pray that more rain may come to your parched lands before many crops could be lost.”

Jesus said: “My people, there is a growing concern over your current 9.2% unemployment rate because unemployment checks are ending and these unemployed workers are losing their skills without working. Your government stimulus programs have not supplied many jobs because generating jobs needs to come from the private sector. With cutbacks in government programs, your federal and state governments are actually laying off people. Pray that your uncertainties can be removed so your companies can hire more workers.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are all dependent on Me for all of your needs, whether it be your employment, your food, or paying your bills. More people are coming to Me with their prayer petitions which is a sign of how many families are dealing with financial problems just to survive and make ends meet. Some are working multiple part-time jobs because full time jobs are not always available. Keep working the best that you can because this life is going to change to My Era of Peace. Pray for My protection as you will be safe at My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/28/thursday-july-14-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.