Sunday 31 July 2011

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

 

Tuesday, July 19, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, the Jews were frightened by the charging chariots of the Egyptians, but Moses said that they would see them no more. At first the large flame kept the Egyptians from attacking, while Moses put his staff over the Red Sea to divide it. Once the Jews traveled across on dry land, the Egyptians were released to go into the divided sea. Then the sea closed upon them and the soldiers were drowned. This same faith in Me is needed to protect you from the evil ones of this age. During the tribulation, I will be fighting for My people, and My angels will protect you at My refuges. Just as the Egyptians were drowned, so I will send My Comet of Chastisement and My plagues to kill all the evil ones and cast them into hell. So have faith in My protection when I call you to come to My refuges.”

I could see a bright orange and yellow flashing sign that said ‘GET FOOD’. Jesus said: “My people, food and water are your basic necessities, but people do not realize how hard it will be to find them during a world famine. I have asked My people to store one year’s supply of food per person when it is possible. Many people are going to bed hungry already as droughts and disasters are causing food shortages. Food insurance is even more important than having gold or silver because you cannot eat these coins. This food is not for hoarding, but to be shared. You may need this food because of the coming world famine, and you do not want to take a chip in the body to buy it. Many people do not envision the coming problems when gangs will be searching for food once your money system collapses. At one point when you will be threatened by the evil ones, you will need to come to My refuges. Before it is time to leave, having a food storage may be necessary for your survival. The vision emphasized this need to have some supply as soon as possible.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/28/tuesday-july-19-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.