Monday 6 August 2012

Saturday, July 28, 2012

 

Saturday, July 28, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, everything in your life should be directed toward your final destination in heaven. This life is a test of your faith in Me, and it is very short. Do not get comfortable with this life because it passes you by in a relatively short time. If your desire is to be with Me in heaven, then you need to repent of your sins and pray to Me every day. It is not easy to live a Christian life because you need to give your life over to Me in following My plan. Because the Israelites worshiped Baal and other gods, they were punished by being exiled. America is also worshiping other gods of sports, money, fame, and pleasures. Because you are turning your back on Me, America also will be suffering a coming punishment at the hands of the one world people. I have told you of some possible major disasters, and a possible martial law coming soon. Before these events take place, I will send you My Warning to prepare the people spiritually for the evil that will come with the Antichrist. Americans need to wake up and get their spiritual lives in order because you will be facing a takeover of your country from war and bankruptcy. You will be alerted in the Warning not to take any chip in the body, and not to worship the Antichrist. My faithful will choose between coming to My refuges or suffering martyrdom. From now to the refuge time, you will need to store one year’s supply of food because you may not find it in the stores, or you may need a chip in the body to buy it. You also may find that your dollars will become worthless so you cannot buy the food. Once your life is in danger, I will warn you that it is time to leave for My refuges. Those, who stay in their homes, are risking martyrdom at the detention death camps because Christians and patriots will be the targets to be killed. The Antichrist will bring about his new world order for a brief time, and I will come and defeat him. The evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/01/saturday-july-28-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.