Thursday 2 August 2012

Thursday, July 19, 2012

 

Thursday, July 19, 2012: (Rosemarie Strollo Funeral Mass)
Jesus said: “My people, it is difficult to lose a mother, and I console the family in this loss. Her spirit lives on, as she loves all of you and she will be praying for you. She was thankful for all of her family and friends who could attend this funeral Mass. Pray for her with some Masses, and she will soon join her husband and relatives in heaven. Love is the joy of life, and she shared all that she could with her loving family.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, in order for a ship to reach its proper destination, you need to steer the rudder according to a set compass reading. This steering wheel circling around in the vision represents how America’s heading and direction are out of control both physically and spiritually. A country should be controlling its spending according to a balanced budget. When your budget and spending are out of control, then your deficits will consume most of your budget. Your moral heading is also out of control when your laws allowing abortion, euthanasia, and same sex marriage are violating My Commandments. Once a country does not follow My laws, and does not even see Me as the center of your lives, then that country is calling on My justice for punishment. Pray for your country and its leaders so you can put your country back on the right course.”

Jesus said: “My people, in your latest financial collapse in 2008 the taxpayers of America bailed out many large banks and some car manufacturers. Your unemployment levels are still high, but the real truth is coming out about why your jobs are no longer here. Many of your corporations are sending jobs out to places of slave labor in communist China. Even one of your car manufacturers, that was bailed out with taxpayer money, has 70% of its employees in China. Unless the people change the financial incentives of these businesses, more and more jobs will disappear. Pray for your children’s future jobs by stopping this theft of your jobs.”

Jesus said: “My people, much of your country’s wealth has come from its innovation in patents and research. Even in your military, your weapons’ technology has kept you in power. Since much of your manufacturing is sent to communist China, you are enabling them to use your technology against you when they make their own weapons. Communist China’s slave labor and its trade are making it the most powerful nation that will pass up America. These slave labor leaders are taking advantage of their own people, and they are gaining control of the world because of the greed of your corporate leaders. Even if the one world people gain control of the whole world, it will be brief before I bring My victory over all of these evil ones when they will be cast into hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more of an open rebellion against the current regime in Syria that has been killing its own people. Even various Western governments want to give aid to the rebels. Behind the scenes this is another way that the Moslem Brotherhood is trying to influence another take over of an Arab country. These regime changes are helping the one world people in reaching their goal of world control.”

Jesus said: “My people, all of your central bank’s easing or printing of Treasury bonds is continuing to increase your National Debt without any improvement in your economy. Their intent is to eventually bankrupt your country’s finances through a heavy burden of manufactured debt by wars and overspending. This plan could precipitate a martial law which would crash the dollar and bring about a new currency of the amero when you are brought into the North American Union. Once such a regime change is underway, My faithful will need to come to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing evil taking power that seems impossible to fight in your eyes. I am showing you My angel power to give you more hope and trust that I am always in control of things. My angels at My refuges have the same power that destroyed the Assyrian army. They are tall and they will destroy any evil ones who come near My refuges, so have no fear. There will be a Battle of Armageddon in Israel, and you will see the ultimate battle of faithful people and My angels defeat the demons and all the evil leaders. Trust in Me because My angel power and My power are greater than all the demons and evil ones combined.”

Fr. Klem said: “I have lived a long life in God’s service and I see my reward coming soon. Now, I know how St. Paul felt when he reached the end of his ministry. Pray for me and I will be praying for you. I was thankful that I could help direct your ministry in its early beginnings. I see now how God is using you to prepare the people for this coming trial of tribulation. Keep close to Jesus in your prayers and the use of His sacraments so Our Lord can use you as he used me in accomplishing our missions. I love all of you, and I thank you for remembering me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/01/thursday-july-19-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.