Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sunday, April 28, 2013

 

Sunday, April 28, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you have the richness of the Word of God that was prompted by the Holy Spirit in all the pages of the Bible. You have the prophetic word of My coming in the Old Testament. You also have the fulfillment of My sacrifice in the New Testament, as well as a promise of My return. My focus today is upon Me as the Word of God, especially in the quote from the beginning of St. John’s Gospel. (St. John 1:1-3) ‘In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God; and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him was made nothing that has been made.’ I am the Word of God that has fulfilled the promise of a Redeemer. Now you are reading of how I will return with a new heavens and a new earth, which will be shared in the coming Era of Peace. All of My faithful will be rewarded in this new earth of the New Jerusalem. Rejoice in My Easter message of My Resurrection, and in My promise to return in this new Era of Peace.”

Monday, April 29, 2013: (Edward Wegman Funeral Mass)
Jesus said: “My people, Ed was a faithful family man for his many years of marriage. He leaves a legacy of a large family with many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. His strong faith was a good example to his children. He stood by his family in supporting them in their needs. He was grateful for all the family members and friends who came to his funeral. He also wanted to thank Ed, his son, and Father for their kind words about him. He is in purgatory for a short time, and he is in need of a few Masses. He will be praying for his family and watching over his wife, Estelle, whom he loves.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this historic and beautiful Notre Dame Church in Paris, France that represents the traditions of the past. You are seeing a beautiful altar and beautiful stained glass windows. In your traditions you have a great reverence for My Blessed Sacrament. Many of you still kneel or bow to receive Holy Communion on the tongue. When you come into church, you genuflect in honor of My Real Presence in My tabernacle. When you pass in front of My tabernacle, or when you leave the church, you also genuflect to Me. When you have Me adored in My monstrance, you genuflect on both knees. You give honor to Me also by following My Commandments and living a chaste life in marriage without living together in sin. Your morals in America may change, but My Commandments are always the same. Hold on to your traditions of faith, and do not let modernism or New Age teachings corrupt your faith.”

 

Tuesday, April 30, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you hear in your news of various hardships on people when they may have lost their homes in a tornado. Everyone has to endure some hardships in life of sickness, lost jobs, lost homes, financial bankruptcy, or deaths in the family. Life is a testing ground, so do not get too comfortable with this life’s things because they can be taken away at any time. Think first of depending on Me for everything so you are not so attached to your money, and your possessions. When I give you messages that you will have to leave your homes in order to come to My refuges of protection, many people have difficulty in leaving everything behind. This detachment of things in your life is not easy, but you need to be ready to give this all up so you can focus on where I want to lead you. At one point you may even be asked to give up your very life as a possible martyr for believing in Me. Keep your souls pure every day, because you do not know the day nor the hour when I will call you home, or when I will call you to come to My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/05/02/tuesday-april-30-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.