Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sunday, May 5, 2013

 

Sunday, May 5, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, every day of your life is like one step closer to your judgment, and one step closer to heaven for My faithful. Each day you should be focused on following My agenda so you can fulfill the mission that I have given you. You take time for your daily prayers, and daily Mass for some. You can even visit Me in My tabernacle at night. You need to work for your living and take nourishment at your meals, but you also need to share your faith each day in giving good Christian example to those around you. When you can, reach out to help others in their needs. At the end of each day think over any of your faults so you can confess them later, but learn from your mistakes so you do not repeat them. When you come to your judgment, you will have to make an accounting for each day in how you spent your time working for Me. The more good deeds that you have, it will go easier for your final judgment. Work each day on perfecting your soul, and be prepared that it could be the last day of your life.”

Monday, May 6, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in the vision how I sent out My disciples to spread the Good News of the coming of My Kingdom. I died for your sins, and you are still celebrating My Resurrection on Easter. This salvation that is given to all sinners, is the Good News that I want My faithful to share with those who want to be converted to believe in Me. I have given you life and a soul so you can worship Me, and love Me and your neighbor. See the beauty of My creation and all the people on earth. I call everyone to come to Me so I can lead each of you on your own mission. I have called some of My faithful to be missionaries of My Word. Rejoice if you have been called to go out to all the nations and tell them My Good News. When you come to your judgment, all the souls that you have brought to Me in conversion, will be witnesses on your behalf. Keep close to Me in prayer and keep praying for poor sinners. I desire that all souls could come to heaven, and not be lost to the devil in hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been seeing flood watches all along the Mississippi River. This huge wall of water in the vision was part of this flood water, and there will be a break in a dam or levee that could cause further flooding. This combination of flooding and a cool spring has made it difficult for your farmers to get their crops planted. If you have another bad season for crops, you could see some food shortages. Many of your droughts and bad storms are being caused by man-made machines, so pray for My help in gathering enough food for your people to eat. I will provide what you need, so have faith in what I will provide for My faithful at My refuges.”

Tuesday, May 7, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, this message is all about giving Me thanks for all of My gifts, and all that I do for you every day. After Holy Communion, you usually are giving thanks for My gift of My Eucharist. Dying for all sinners is My greatest gift of salvation that you could thank Me for. Giving you Myself every day in My sacramental presence of the Eucharist is another gift that I am with you always, and you should thank Me. I give you all of your talents and health to do My work that you can thank Me for. I give you life in the soul with My grace, and life in your body by helping you find food, breathe the air, and have water to drink. You take many of My gifts for granted. You can even consider your children and grandchildren as gifts of My love. Every person that comes into your life is a gift from Me. You do not really own things or your children, because they are only given to you on loan for a short time. Everything in this life is temporary and will pass away, so give Me praise and thanks for all that I put in your life.”

Jesus said: “My people, some of you are aware of the Ison Comet that will come close to the earth around November and December. I showed you this in an earlier message, but I did not mention the significance of this comet. Your astronomers are telling you that this comet will appear as brighter than a full moon. I told you that the meteor over Russia was a sign of a war coming. Now you are seeing how Israel is protecting itself by a second bombing of potential missiles in Syria that were headed to Hamas. I also gave you a sign of the coming financial problems after Pope Francis was elected. Now, I am telling you that this comet is a sign of the coming Warning. I will not give a date for the Warning, but I have told you many times that it is close. In the vision of the circling stars, you could tell that this was connected to the Warning. Once the Warning occurs, events will be moving quickly to allow the Antichrist to come into power. My faithful need to have your backpacks, tents, and sleeping blankets ready for when you will have to leave for the safety of My refuges. Have trust and faith that I will protect My faithful from the evil ones.”

Wednesday, May 8, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a sign with this meteor in Russia that a new war would break out. In the vision you could see bombs exploding in a war that will be in the Middle East area. This is a hotbed of confrontations between Israel and many Arab factions. If various Arab nations started a war with Israel, America could be drawn into such a conflict. Israel is fighting for its survival. If Israel is threatened by superior numbers in armies, they would possibly even use nuclear weapons for their defense. This is why Israel is concerned if Iran obtains nuclear weapons. Any Middle East war could quickly involve many nations that could lead to a world war. Be watchful of any new war, and pray that peace will prevail.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen several incidents with assault rifles that have killed some people, and now a new tactic with homemade bombs. Look at the responses to these incidents that are near martial law reactions with SWAT (Special weapons and tactics team) teams and police. Each one of these incidents is a test of the response to various violent acts. There will be more of these incidents as part of a fear and terrorist tactic for giving your authorities more power and control over your people in the name of security. You are seeing more control coming over your people through your health care law as well. Chips in the body are part of this law, and it is just a matter of time before chips in the body will become mandatory. I have warned My faithful not to take any chip in the body for any reason, even if you are threatened with death for not taking a chip in the body. Once these chips become mandatory in the body, My faithful are to leave for My refuges. Those, who take the chip, will be controlled by voices, and they will be like robots to the one world masters. Trust in My help at My refuges where the evil ones will not find you because of the invisible shield all around you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/05/15/wednesday-may-8-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.