Saturday 16 July 2011

Friday, July 1, 2011

 

Friday, July 1, 2011: (Sacred Heart of Jesus)
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how you will be passing through the darkness of a tunnel which represents the time you will spend during the tribulation. At the end of the tribulation you will also see the three days of darkness when I will conquer the evil ones and renew the earth. There will be trials while you are at My refuges, but do not be afraid because My angel will protect you, as you will be made invisible. When you see the corners in this tunnel, it means that these events will be just around the corner in your time. Before these events occur, I will be sending you My Warning experience to prepare everyone for the trials that are about to take place. You will be warned not to take any chip in the body and not to worship the Antichrist. You also will be warned after the Warning to remove your TVs and computers from your homes so you do not see or hear the Antichrist. You will have a life review outside of your body and time, so you will know how your sins offend Me. You will be put back into your body and given a second chance to change your life starting with a good Confession. When you see the world famine, the division in My Church, martial law, and chips in the body become mandatory, then you will know it is time to seek out My refuges for protection. Follow My directions, or your soul could be lost to the Antichrist.”

Jesus said: “My people, this Mass is honoring My Heart of love which loves every soul that was ever created. This burning flame in My Heart on the picture is how My love is ever burning for all of you. I want My faithful to love Me as well with all of your mind, heart, and soul. My love for all of you is unconditional, even when you offend Me in sin, or when some people do not accept Me. I wait for all of you to seek My forgiveness of your sins, just as the father waited for his prodigal son to return. I thank all of My faithful souls who honor the love of My Sacred Heart and My Blessed Mother’s Immaculate Heart. Coming to both Masses at 11:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. is an extra effort that will give all of those here present My abundant graces for your devotion.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/14/friday-july-1-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.