Monday 18 July 2011

Friday, July 8, 2011

 

Friday, July 8, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, for many years I have provided a home and food for you to survive in this world. Even during the coming tribulation I will be taking care of your needs. In the Old Testament Jacob and his family had to leave their home and travel to Egypt where Joseph had rations of grain for those suffering in the famine. In the Gospel I spoke of how My faithful and My apostles would face persecution for their belief in Me. All of these events will be happening to My faithful of today. The persecution of Christians will be getting worse as the Antichrist will come to power. Fortunately, I am preparing refuges for My people to come to where My angels will protect you. You will also have to leave your homes so I can shield you from those who will try to persecute you. You will be living a modern day Exodus at My refuges where I will provide for your food, water, and shelter. Trust in Me to provide for all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, this clock in the vision represents how things change with time. Those things that change are mortal and temporary, but those things that do not change are immortal and last for all eternity. Think of things that change or grow old. Your bodies grow old and return to dust, making your bodies mortal. Your cars rust out, and your homes could fall apart over time. There are also things that do not change. The Blessed Trinity has always existed and We are continuing to rule. Your soul will live forever, so it is immortal. My Words also will last forever, as My laws never change. By seeing what is temporary and what will last forever, you have a true sense of what is more precious. Your soul will live beyond this life, so you need to do everything so your soul can be saved with Me in heaven. Do everything that you can to show your love for Me and your love for your neighbor, and I will see to your reward in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/14/friday-july-8-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.