Monday 18 July 2011

Heads up: A Bundle of Recommendations to Act On Now!

 

Video Image

With Congress and the White House near an interim debt deal …

With the key markets I’ve been watching about to move dramatically in the expected direction …

And with the investments I’ve chosen already beginning to take off …

I think it’s critical that you consider acting immediately.

All the details on these powerful recommendations are at the end of my video presentation, American Apocalypse.

If you’d like to watch it, click here.

Two of the Megatrends I’ve Been Telling You About
Are Unfolding Almost Exactly as I Had Expected …

I’ve been telling you about these two major megatrends for some time now. But here’s an update …

Megatrend #1. Just as expected, we have tangible assets like silver, gold and key agricultural commodities going through the roof.

Gold Chart

Gold, for instance, has just exploded to new all-time highs against every major currency in the world — against the euro, the British pound and now, even the U.S. dollar.

It’s the big gold breakout we’ve been warning you about in alert after alert.

It’s confirming and double-confirming the imminence of debt disasters that we’ve been highlighting here every day — striking Greece, smacking Italy and ultimately threatening the United States itself.

Most important, it’s following our script to the letter, generating a series of opportunities for virtually instant injections of cash into your portfolio.

One investment, similar to the ones I’m using, just jumped 6.6%. Another exploded 19.9% higher. All thanks to this move in gold! All in less than two weeks since July 1!

Megatrend #2. If you thought I was kidding when I sent you alert after alert warning of an imminent crash in bank stocks look at this:

UniCredit Chart

In just 11 trading days, the shares of UniCredit, one of the largest banks in Europe, have crashed by 31%, precipitating sharp declines in bank stocks all over the world.

For most people, this is frightening.

But to me, it’s a tremendous profit opportunity:

If the shares in major U.S. banks fall by a similar amount, the simple investments I like to use to profit from these declines would be up at least 3.4% and as much as 10.6% — just in the last 11 days.

Already, with a relatively moderate decline in major U.S. bank stocks, these investments surged as much as 11.4% in only two days last week.

I repeat: This is precisely why Weiss Research and I put together our landmark videoAmerican Apocalypse.

In it, I give you a preview of what to expect as this great debt crisis continues to unfold.

I show you how to protect everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve …

And most important, as I mentioned a moment ago, near the end of the video, I preview the investments you can use to go for big protits as these megatrends accelerate.

Just click this link, and American Apocalypse. will begin playing immediately.

Best wishes,

Mike Larson

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/heads-up-a-bundle-of-recommendations-to-use-now-46008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.