Monday 4 July 2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

 

Monday, June 20, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, some people may question this talk of having a wooden plank in someone’s eye. In the language of My day people used hyperboles or exaggerations of speech to make a point clear and obvious. Man has a tendency to want to correct other people’s faults without thinking that his own faults may be just as bad. The message here is for everyone to work on his or her own faults and improve spiritually before you can try to give advice to others about their faults. Do not be hypocrites in criticizing others for something that you are doing in your own actions. Allow Me to be the judge of people’s actions because you each have enough to answer for in your own actions. Rather than criticize people, your best approach should be a good example of your own actions when you perform good works for others. Your actions speak much louder than your words, so be attentive to how you are witnessing your faith to others.”

Jesus said: “My people, this incense cloud over My Real Presence in My Host is what you are seeing today. In the Old Testament there was a cloud of God the Father over the tent of Moses. This love of God the Father and Myself radiates out from this cloud of power. My love goes out to all people who need both physical and spiritual healing. My power went out from the prophet to heal Naaman from his leprosy. That same power went out from My hands to heal the ten lepers. Even today, My healing goes out from My healing ministers to touch many with physical and spiritual healing. Give thanks to Me for all the gifts of healing that people are still experiencing.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/monday-june-20-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.