Saturday 9 July 2011

Playing with HAARP: An investigation into a strange rumour in New Zealand

 

GuerillaMediaNews

Submitted by Rob Swatton on Fri, 07/08/2011 – 15:40

P1020742
This all started as a rumour I heard from a good friend “Hey Rob, did you know there’s a HAARP station just down the road from where you live?”

I’ll freely admit I was to incredulous to say the least but as with many mad ideas I have heard over the years it lodged in my brain and burrowed away until I had to go and find out what all the fuss was about, I did a quick bit of research and located the likely spot that he was talking about.

So here we are, Camera….Check, Lack of ID….Check, Wire Cutters….Check, Confidence….I wish.

I am about to jump off the cliff of mainstream reality and take the decisive step that will seal my fate and will I’m sure guarantee a FEMA camp cell with my name on it. I will do the impossible, discover the unknowable, Blog the un-bloggable.

My mission: Infiltrate a super secret – ultra secure, ionospheric “research” station and document as much as possible without ending up with my head in a black bag. The location: A wind-blighted field of antenna and wires conveniently disguised as an academic plaything on the southern edge of the Christchurch peninsula. The time: Now, as in right now, not in 10 minutes or 10 days when I feel ready but now. If I was ever going to do this then I would have to shock myself into doing it like pulling a tooth by tying it to a door and slamming it.

Barrelling down the gravel at 60kph I slam on the brakes and peal left off the track into the tussock-infested verge with all the finesse of a one legged cheetah stalking a rice pudding (strike one for my James Bond alter ego) jumping out of the car I sprint for the first fence keeping low with my camouflage backpack slung over one shoulder. I vault with ease over this child like defence and duck down behind an obliging tussock to take stock, line one broken, no attack helicopters strafing me with 20mm depleted uranium, no attack dogs tearing at my throat, not even an alarm… Could it be this easy? Was I being lulled into a false sense of security? Surely some deftly maniacal sector chief was toying with me, waiting for me to step one wrong move and fall into a snake pit or snag a tripwire and be blown into bite size pieces. Stock taken and still no obvious response (James Bond alter ego riding high again) maybe I am just that good… and then it dawns upon me, this is the only fence….there is no other barrier to my quarry, no razor wire or electric fence, no sentry guns or cyborg sentinels. Nothing, well not quite. There is a very quizzical sheep wondering where I just came from and why I’m in such a hurry.

For more go here: http://www.guerillamedia.co.nz/content/playing-haarp-investigation-strange-rumour

http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/playing-with-haarp-an-investigation-into-a-strange-rumour-in-new-zealand/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.