Saturday 16 July 2011

Saturday, July 2, 2011

 

Saturday, July 2, 2011: (Immaculate Heart of Mary)
Mary said: “My dear children, the devotion of loving our two hearts is a powerful way to gain graces for your soul. My Immaculate Heart and my Son’s Sacred Heart are a beautiful picture to have in your room. This picture gives witness to others of how much you love us, and how much we love you. As a loving mother, I put my mantle of protection around all of my children. I am always working to bring you to my Son, Jesus. In today’s Gospel St. Joseph and I were deeply concerned where Jesus had gone. I did not always understand why my Son did things as this instance in the Temple. Jesus then returned with us to Nazareth, and He was obedient to our guidance. My children also need to be obedient to my Son’s laws out of love for Him. By allowing my Son to be Master of your lives, you will be on the right path to heaven. Our two hearts love all of you, and we want all of you to be with us in heaven for all eternity.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Jews were expecting a Messiah to be their king and victor over the Romans. Instead, I came as a babe in a manger, and I was a son of a carpenter. I was truly the Messiah that was foretold in the Old Testament, but I was a humble servant and not an earthly king. I was humble, but I taught with authority. I healed many, and I performed many miracles that only God could do. I did not come to conquer armies, but I encouraged people to be loving, even of their enemies. I came more as a spiritual ruler, and My Kingdom is in heaven. I did bring the Kingdom of God on earth, but it was not a military kingdom. The Scribes and Pharisees saw the miracles that I performed, but they did not want to believe that I was God Incarnate. I came as a suffering servant to die for mankind’s sins. I did not seek out fame for Myself, but by My death on the cross, I conquered sin and death. My Resurrection is the greatest miracle that these leaders could not believe. Give thanks and praise to your Savior who has brought salvation to all souls who desire to accept Me and love Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/14/saturday-july-2-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.