Tuesday 5 July 2011

Saturday, June 25, 2011

 

Saturday, June 25, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, I prayed over many for healing when I was on the earth. Those, who had faith that I could heal them, were healed even when they only touched My garment. Some people, as in today’s Gospel, saw healings even when I was a distance away. Even today, you can still see My healing of people when they pray and have faith in My healing power. I have also told you that during the tribulation, you will see luminous crosses in the sky over My refuges. Those, who believe, will receive instant healing when they look on My cross. This is just how the people in the Exodus had their snake bites healed when they looked on the bronze serpent that Moses lifted up into the air. This same trust that healed the centurion’s servant, will also heal all of My faithful who look on My luminous cross or drink the healing spring water at My refuges. It will be hard to find doctors and hospitals at My refuges, so you will have My healing power any time that you need it. Rejoice that those, who receive physical healing at My refuges, will also receive spiritual healing as well because I heal the whole person, both body and soul.”

(Corpus Christi vigil) Jesus said: “My people, this feast is My most precious gift to all of you which is a gift of Myself. Under the appearances of bread and wine you receive My Body and Blood. In My Blessed Sacrament My true believers receive My Real Presence in Communion. As the priest mentioned, some people come to Mass out of obligation, but others come to be close to Me in My Blessed Sacrament. My true believers talk to Me in prayer in their morning offering, during the day, and in evening prayer. Those, who come to Mass every day, are coming because they want to, and not just out of obligation. Those, who visit Me in Adoration every day, are even in more love with Me. The consecrated Host is not just a piece of bread, but it is truly My very Body and Blood. Rejoice, that you have this gift of Myself that I have left with you on earth. Even during the coming tribulation, I will bless My faithful at My refuges when My angels will give you My daily Communion.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/saturday-june-25-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.