Monday 4 July 2011

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

 

Wednesday, June 22, 2011: (St. John Fisher)
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I am warning you to beware of false prophets. The Antichrist, who is already announcing himself, will be claiming himself to be Me and the expected one of all religions. He will claim to be a man of peace, but he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Do not believe in or worship this man, and do not take his mark or chip in the body. He will be truly possessed by a demon and he will have demonic powers to try and get you to worship him. After the Warning I told you to remove your TVs and computers out of your houses so you can avoid looking at his face and avoid listening to his voice. When he declares himself, it will begin the tribulation when I warned you to leave for My refuges of protection. Just as the early Christians were martyred for their faith, so these evil ones will be seeking to kill all Christians and patriots. This will be a time of persecution and evil that you have yet to see. This time will be occurring in your life time in the not too distant future. My Warning experience will occur first to prepare all souls for this time of evil. By the Antichrist’s fruits of evil you will know who he is.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are soon going to see a time of increasing persecution of Christians all over the world. It will be at that time when My faithful will need to seek out My refuges of protection. You will be led by your guardian angels to places of My Blessed Mother’s apparitions; places of holy ground that have adored My Blessed Sacrament, or at monasteries; also at places of caves. I have asked you to have tents, sleeping blankets, and backpacks loaded with your physical and spiritual needs. You may need some food, water, clothes, flashlights and masks for several days of travel to the nearest refuge. If you have fuel, you can use your car, but have some bicycles in case you cannot find fuel. Call on Me to protect you from the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. Living at My refuges may be difficult, but the tribulation will be shortened for the sake of My elect. During this trial you will be totally dependent on Me for providing you food, water, and a shelter. Pray daily for the strength to get through this test, but I will send you My Host every day for your spiritual food. Trust in Me that I will care for you, but you will be praying more for sinners than you are now. Give thanks and praise to Me for looking after My faithful in this evil age.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/wednesday-june-22-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.