Wednesday 25 January 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012

 

Monday, January 16, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading Saul was being reprimanded by God’s word to Samuel about how his men offered the spoils of his enemy as animal offerings. This was against God’s laws as well as any other abuses taken from their enemy. Because of these sins, God was removing Saul as the leader of Israel. This idolatry of possessions and wealth is still going on in your people of today. Anything, that gets glorified or idolized before Me, is against My First Commandment. I am more important than anything else in your life. I am a jealous God, and I desire your love and that you place Me first over your possessions and your wealth. I am the One who has given you life and all that you have. I do not force My love on people, but those, who refuse to accept Me as Master of their lives, are on the broad road to hell. While those, who love Me by their own free will and follow My laws, will be on the narrow road to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are many people who are working one or two jobs, and some retired people who have just Social Security and a small pension. It is difficult to keep a house and a car operating with a lower income. Some retired people are losing some benefits as their health coverage, and it is again expensive for insurance and drugs. I have asked people to live a simple life and to be content with their lot. The lower part of the middle class and the retired people are being forced to live this life already. Since many people rely on entitlements to survive, you will be seeing a difficult time coming when America’s debts will force a cutback in entitlements. This is because there will not be enough money to fund them. Your government leaders are not facing up to your debt problems or your entitlements that will be running out of money. When these problems start, you will see major chaos and riots when people cannot afford food or paying for their lodging. This is why My people need to be ready to leave for My refuges when your money system will fail. Trust in My help to protect you and feed you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/19/monday-january-16-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.