Friday 6 January 2012

Sunday, December 25, 2011

 

Sunday, December 25, 2011: (Christmas)
Jesus said: “My people, I was born in a humble stable in a cave, but you are seeing the glory of My Star and My angels that are announcing My birth. All of heaven was triumphant and singing with the angels at My birth. As you see Me in the manger as an infant, I am asking everyone what gifts are your bringing to Me? My most desired gift is your love and your soul given to Me by your own free will. Another gift that you could give Me, is a sharing of your time and money with the poor. When you help people by visits or giving them food, you are helping Me in them out of love. When you share what you have with others, you are storing up treasure in heaven. Rejoice in this Christmas celebration as you sing your Christmas carols.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.