Monday 9 January 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

 

Tuesday, January 3, 2012: (Most Holy Name of Jesus)
Jesus said: “My people, today’s feast is about My Name, Jesus, and how it was given at the time of My circumcision at the Temple. St. Gabriel gave My Blessed Mother My Name when she accepted the honor of being My mother. St. John’s Gospel focused today on My Baptism in the Jordan River, when St. John the Baptist saw the Holy Spirit come down over Me in the form of a dove. God the Father came in a voice from heaven saying: ‘This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.’ Then St. John the Baptist said: ‘I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.’ This was a manifestation of the Blessed Trinity that St. John acknowledged. Even later, when I asked My apostles who I was, then St. Peter was blessed by the Holy Spirit to say: ‘Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ In another Scripture it speaks how at the hearing of My Name, every knee must bend. Out of reverence My faithful should bow their heads when you hear My Name. I am the One who has redeemed all of you, which is why My Name should be honored by everyone.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/05/tuesday-january-3-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.