Friday 20 January 2012

Monday, January 9, 2012

 

Monday, January 9, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you have read of My baptism by St. John and you have been baptized into the faith to be My disciple. This bell, that is tolling, is a sign that you are all mortal, and you will die one day as I died for you. Just as I had a short life, your life on earth is short also. This life is a test of how you can be faithful to Me or not faithful. For those, who can accept Me as Master and follow My Commandments, they will find eternal life with Me in heaven. It is your love for Me and your neighbor, as well as your good works, that will be most valuable to you at your judgment. Your life is truly a preparation to come to heaven. So live every day for My greater glory in all that you do.”

Jesus said: “My people, you remember when St. John the Baptist was captured and he was placed in prison because he told King Herod that it was not right to marry his brother’s wife. Herod’s wife took an opportunity to have St. John beheaded. In a similar way My faithful will be threatened with prison just for believing in Me. What seems innocent to proclaim homosexual acts are sins, can now imprison someone as a hate crime. Even protesting abortions can be a threat for imprisonment. Christians are being attacked and abused more than any other religion. This persecution will get worse when you refuse to take a chip in the body or when you refuse to have a mandatory flu shot. Once these evil ones try to kill you for not going along with their new world order, then you will need to call on Me to have your guardian angel lead you to the safety of My nearest refuge. If My faithful refuse to go to My refuges when I warn them to go, then they risk being imprisoned and killed in your death camps. Do not be fearful of these evil ones, but trust in My protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/19/monday-january-9-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.