Saturday 12 May 2012

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

 

Wednesday, May 2, 2012: (St. Anthanasius)
Jesus said: “My people, there were some early heresies where people did not believe in My Divinity. It is still a mystery how I could be God and human with both natures in My Incarnation. Even My apostles did not fully understand My Divine nature. It was through the power of the Holy Spirit that My Divinity was revealed to St. Peter when he exclaimed: ‘Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ My apostles witnessed My miracles, and they finally believed in My Resurrection, once I appeared to them in the flesh. It is also a belief in faith that I am truly Present to you in My consecrated Host and Wine. Many miracles of blood on the hosts were allowed to help people believe in My Real Presence. My faithful recite the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed at Mass which professes My Divinity and My human nature. Even if some people do not believe in My Divinity or My Real Presence in the Host, it does not change the reality of your beliefs, and that I am truly the Son of God.”

Jesus said: “My people, in some years you see your grass has died out in spots either from a lack of water, or heavy shade from your trees. You know how difficult it is to re-seed large portions of your lawn. You can see a parallel with physically planting grass seed, and planting the seeds of faith in open souls. With a lawn you need to have good soil to receive the seed which could mean adding new rich topsoil. Then you rake in the seed and water it continuously each day for a week or two. You also noticed that you need warm weather to grow the grass. With souls you need to have them open to receive My message of love in their hearts. You may have to prepare them with an RCIA program. Then you plant the seed of faith with them. In order for the seed of faith to take root, you may have to nurture this budding faith with repetition and a good example from a faithful person. Each new candidate will need to study and practice the faith which he or she is learning. Teaching each convert about having a personal love relationship with Me can be fed by adopting a daily prayer life. Each soul must come to know Me daily, and not just by coming one hour a week to Sunday Mass. Frequent Confession will also be needed to cleanse each convert’s sins. With proper training and nurturing, you can evangelize souls to be saved from hell. This is the best way to follow your mission by leading souls to Me for their salvation in My graces.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/10/wednesday-may-2-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.