Tuesday 25 September 2012

Friday, September 7, 2012

 

Friday, September 7, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the time of King David and King Solomon a great Temple was erected to house the Holy of Holies with the Ark of the Covenant. This temple was to honor Me and My Father, and give a place of worship. This Shrine also was built as a place to house My Blessed Sacrament in perpetual Adoration. Some may think too much money was spent on this Shrine, but it was made beautiful to give honor and glory to Me. You have a beautiful place here also to give Me worship before My Blessed Sacrament. The nuns here also pray in contemplative prayer as I have asked My people to spend some time in the quiet of their hearts. It is when you spend time to visit Me in Adoration that you can have discernment to direct your earthly decisions how to best serve Me. I thank all of the benefactors who contribute to help Mother Angelica in carrying out her mission. They will receive their reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are witnessing a decline in church attendance of My Roman Catholic Church in America and other countries. Some areas are more faithful than others, but your people are becoming more lax in their prayers and their attendance at Sunday Mass. This decline in your numbers is another sign that you are living in the end times. I mentioned in the Bible if there will be many faithful left when I return to the earth? Satan is attacking your modern society with many addictions and distractions so he can mislead My faithful members. He takes advantage of man’s weaknesses in man’s spiritual life with Me. Every day is a spiritual battle to maintain your faith, and even work to improve your closeness to Me. This is why your daily prayer life and your frequent reception of My sacraments are the best way to keep your focus on Me as you struggle through life for your goal of being with Me in heaven. If you keep close to Me, and you keep strong in your faith, then you will be able to battle the devil who is trying to cause souls to get spiritually lazy. Keep calling on My help and that of your guardian angel so you can keep a pure soul. Those, who are faithful to Me even to the end of their lives, will receive My glorious reward in heaven. Strive to save your own soul, and evangelize weak souls so they can be saved from hell.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/friday-september-7-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.