Wednesday 26 September 2012

Monday, September 10, 2012

 

Monday, September 10, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, right now there is a veil of secrecy over your earthly events because your eyes have been blinded by your earthly weaknesses to truly understand your sins and the sins of others. You will all soon experience My Warning when your conscience will be illuminated to understand the severity of your sins and how you have offended Me. Your spiritual eyes will be opened, and you will then be more responsible for your sinful actions because I will have shown you what you were doing wrong. You will also be able to understand the evil of the sins of others. It will be revealed more about the evil one world people so you will clearly know their intentions and how the Antichrist will come to power. You will see and understand the evil of the Masons in My Church as you will see the division occurring between the schismatic church and My faithful remnant. My faithful will be persecuted, and you will need to attend Mass secretly in the homes. Not long after the Warning, it will be apparent to you how the two beasts of the Antichrist and the false prophet will be working together to take over the world. I will warn My faithful when it will be time to come to the safety of My refuges. Some will be martyred and become instant saints, and some will be fighting at the Battle of Armageddon. Have no fear, because My angels will protect you from the evil people and the demons.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/monday-september-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.