Sunday 23 September 2012

Thursday, September 6, 2012

 

Thursday, September 6, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in Luke’s Gospel you read how I enabled My future apostles to catch a large number of fish, even though they caught nothing during the night. They were amazed at the miraculous catch, and once they landed, they left their boats to follow Me. I told them that they would be catching people for the Gospel instead of fish. I call on all of My faithful by their Baptism and Confirmation to be evangelists of My Word. You, My son, are ever ready to go out and preach My Word to all the people who you meet in your travels. You have been given a special message of preparing the people for the end times. Remember to strengthen your faith with your prayers, Mass, and My sacraments. It is not easy to preach a hard message, but you have been willing to share My message all over your country, and other parts of the world. Call on My angels for your protection as the evil ones will be making their move for a world takeover. Trust in My doing the impossible so you can be an instrument to bring souls to Me to be saved from hell.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, it was a bit of an embarrassment for the Democrats when they had to restore ‘God-given’ and ‘Jerusalem’ back into their platform. It is also unfortunate that their platform still supports abortion and same sex marriage. These two sins are the most responsible for any punishment that will come upon America. I have been sending many signs for America to repent of its sins. Since you are not obeying My laws, you will continue to be tested by events as Hurricane Isaac. Wake up America, and see how your sins are bringing you down in your lack of morals.”

Jesus said: “My people, your election polls are very close for each of your candidates. I continue to tell you to vote for the most God-fearing man for President. If a person does not follow My Commandments, then it tells you more about a person’s moral character. You have a clear choice of what values each candidate stands for. It also is a choice for those who keep their word, and not just a lot of empty words that are not carried out. However America votes, it will decide your fate.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are not always able to carry out their plans according to their time line. They have a desire to crash your stock market and end the dollar as your currency. They may not be able to cause a war or a bankruptcy before the election, but it will not be because they are not trying. If anything serious happens to cause martial law, it will create a major disruption in your country that could precipitate a takeover by the military. Pray that your people could have their say at the election. I have mentioned before that it is possible that you will never see another election. Many people will be ready for a revolution if their right to vote is taken away. Pray for peace and that you do not see a revolution.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you many times that your current government is stripping away your freedoms one by one, especially through your President’s Executive Orders. Your Congress is not fighting for the freedoms being lost because they cannot find any compromise to pass any meaningful legislation. You are seeing both your executive and judicial branches making their own laws without any approval of the people. This also could cause an uprising if nothing is done to protect your freedoms. Continue to pray for your leaders to make the right decisions for your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, your students are having a hard time to see good jobs available once they graduate from high school and college. Many of your good paying jobs are no longer available because your corporations are seeking low wages with very few benefits to be competitive. Pray that your economy will improve to provide decent jobs for your children when they graduate.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a church and state division being used to rid all mention of Me in your lives. By removing Christian principles from your society, you are following the atheists who want to rid Me out of your public life. It is better to stand up against abortion, and seek prayer in public places. If My people do not voice their opinion in defense of your religious freedoms, then soon you will see open persecution of those who believe in Me. Pray for your protection and be ready to leave for My refuges once you lose your freedoms.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more incidents of people being killed at church and the burning of churches and mosques. Your religious persecution is becoming more physical as vandals are venting their anger at My places of worship. The next attacks will come from your authorities when they try to restrict religious worship, and you will be forced to pray in the homes or in underground meetings. When you see evil controlling the churches, it will not be long until you will be seeking protection at My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/thursday-september-6-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.