Monday 4 July 2011

Friday, June 24, 2011

 

Friday, June 24, 2011: (Nativity of St. John the Baptist)
Jesus said: “My people, today’s feast is one of the beginning steps of the coming of the Kingdom of God to mankind. Just as in the vision you see man building things, so you are seeing the beginning of how I built My Church. St. John the Baptist even heralded My coming as he stirred in the womb of his mother on My arrival in the womb of My Blessed Mother. Later, St. John baptized Me and My public ministry began as I taught the people for three years. My apostles spread My Christian faith to all the nations as My Church spread and grew to what it is today. As you look on the plan of My salvation, you are blessed with how My Church has guided souls through the years with My help. I have promised you that the gates of hell will not prevail over My Church.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/friday-june-24-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.