Monday 4 July 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011

 

Thursday, June 23, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, this story of Ishmael, the son of Haggar, represents the offspring of Abram from Sarah’s maid. This was Abram’s only heir until later when Sarah had Isaac. These two children of Abram were the beginnings of the Jews in Isaac and the Arabs from Ishmael. As you see the Middle East today, it is prophetic that these two peoples are still contesting for the land in Israel. I started My Church among the Jews and Christianity has spread throughout the world. Now in these end days you are seeing also a conflict between the Muslims and the Christians. As you approach the time of tribulation, you will see the Antichrist leading the Muslims against My believers who will be protected at My refuges. This history from Genesis shows you the roots of today’s problems where these descendants are still fighting over the same land. Be grateful that I am giving My faithful the instructions for making refuges, and eventually directing My faithful to where they are located. My refuges will be My havens of protection until I return to defeat all of these evil ones.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you know how much I desire peace and love all over the world, but the devil has stirred up wars and has encouraged hate among different nations. As individuals it is hard to stop the fighting, but My people can pray for peace and an end to hostilities. Wars result in death and destruction which is why wars do not have any good results. Work and pray to inspire My love among all peoples so you can live in harmony.”

Jesus said: “My people, in several countries in Europe there have been financial threats of near bankruptcy. These countries, including Greece, have had to rely on the IMF(International Monetary Fund) and the European Union for funds to protect them from going into bankruptcy. As a means of securing needed loans, Greece has been forced to set up austerity budgets which have put people out of work, and have allowed less money for entitlements. As a result of these austerity measures, the people have demonstrated in the streets against the government. Greece should be an example to America how your Treasury Bonds can also be downgraded because of your deficits and your increasing National Debt.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how much you are happy to be in your comfortable homes. Imagine if you lost your home to a natural disaster, and how lost you would feel. Pray for these homeless people, and help them in any way that you could donate your money or time to help them with their daily necessities. Some aid groups are giving some immediate help, but pray that they can get their jobs back and get back on their way to recovery. Clearing the debris and rebuilding homes takes a lot of money and effort by neighbors helping each other.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is having a period of high unemployment as a result of your recession and banking crisis. It is important for your children to get the best education that they can get because there are many people competing for every available job. Pray for your graduates that they could continue into college or find a good job for their livelihood. It is a nice celebration for their scholastic accomplishment, but they also need to be prepared to enter the work force.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how much I love all of you, but you also know that I think homosexual acts are an abomination. When Adam and Eve were the first people married, it was intended to procreate children in a natural setting of love. Throughout the years marriage between a man and a woman has been attacked by divorce, living together in sin without marriage, separation, and now homosexual marriage. Because your society is broken, it does not change My Commandments concerning the sexual sins. Any acts outside of the marriage bond are mortal sins and require Confession to be forgiven. This is why it is important to encourage your legislators to stand up for marriage of a man and a woman in voting against homosexual marriages.”

Jesus said: “My people, world events are showing you how your financial system is approaching bankruptcy. With signs of problems in the oil countries, you are seeing potential fuel shortages and a coming world famine. You can also see that the one world people are about to introduce their new world order with the Antichrist as their leader. Because of all of these prophesies of evil coming, I have inspired certain faithful to set up refuges where the rest of My faithful may come for protection. Pray for those who are building refuges and support them with your prayers and your finances.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing an increase in evil entering into power in the world. There are forces of good and angels on one side, and those in the occult with demons on the other side. I need My faithful to pray for My help in supporting you against the coming evil forces that you will be facing. The Battle of Armageddon is getting closer as you see the various nations lining up against each other. Prepare to go to My refuges, as some will be in this last battle fighting with Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/thursday-june-23-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.